"Condor" LED flashlights

Mike 208

Enlightened
Does anyone know of or have experience with this brand of LED flashlight? A local Police Officer carries a 3-CR123A version on duty, and loves it. The light appears to have a "hard anodized" (greenish) finish, and a tailcap switch (I don't know if it's a forward or reverse clicky). The Officer checked with his "supplier" (another Officer in his Department), and is willing to pick one up for me at "PD" price ($80.00). Is this a good light (and a good deal)? Thanks for any information. And Happy New Year to everyone on CPF.

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, I've never heard of condor, but IMO you could get something better suited to your needs for $80. What are you looking to use the light for?

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally, I've never heard of condor, but IMO you could get something better suited to your needs for $80. What are you looking to use the light for?

+1 on what Jarl said, i did a quick google on "condor led" and found an Australian website but it didn't seem to have any LEO lights on it.

My friend is a Singapore LEO and he is using a Fenix P3D and finds it ample for his purposes as Singapore is a rather well lit country (dammit) and we seldom experience power outages.

Perhaps you could elaborate on your needs for a light and we could make our humble suggestions :D

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
I highly suggest you consider Wolf Eyes, or EagleTac or Fenix.
I prefer the EagleTac T10L and the Wolf Eyes Q5 Sniper to my Fenix TK10. I am not familiar with the "Condor"

Gunner12

Flashaholic
They remind me of Surefire and Wolfeye lights. I haven't seen one or read a review of one but they do seem decent.

For $80, there might be better choices. What are you looking for in this light?