Looking for some advice for a new light.

bassntaz

Newly Enlightened
I have be spending way to much time reading posts on this site! Now i am a little confused about my next light. Here is where I stand. I have thought about the Olight Warrior r2 and one of the Dereelight DBS. But the more I think about things I think I would like more flood then thrower. I would also like to use some kind of rechargable batteries. I have a WF-139 charger so I would like to stay with a battery that can be charged with this unit.

I know my requirements are pretty vage but any help would be great. I thought I was starting to get a handle on all of this info but now the more i read the more confused i am.

You guys and gals really help me out when I decided on a Nitecore Defender Infinity and a set of 14500's and I love it. So A big thanks for that.

Thanks for the info and have a great 2009!!!!!!!!!:party:

Dan

Toaster

Enlightened
I think the Dereelight DBS V3 MC-E is what you're looking for. 500+ lumens in a wide beam pattern that still out throws tactical size lights like the Olight M20. And if you ever decide you want even more throw just get the R2 module + smooth reflector. More info here and here.

pee10755

Newly Enlightened
I agree on the Dereelight. It has a great mix of performance and size.