Lights/drop-ins safe for unprotected 17670 or 18650?

Buck

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have a list of 18650 lights or P60 drop-ins that have built-in low voltage cut-off? I broke up my GFs old mac G4 laptop pack and it looks like at least 3 of the cells are still OK (other don't hold charge well when unused). She has another pack of the same vintage, too, so I'll probably get more out of it. Now I have a stack of unprotected 18650 cells burning a hole in my pocket, but only an L-mini that I can use them in without (much chance of) burning a hole in my pocket, and maybe my leg, hand or head (using a headband style mount).

Also have one AW 17670 that I got stuck in a 2x123A body and while removing it ripped the protection off, so a light for that would be of interest, too.
Help!

Buck

Newly Enlightened
Thanks. The 3SD in 5A tint is pretty tempting. Not that buying a $35 module to use a $5 cell makes sense...but what does, here?

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump to re-awaken a thread. I just pulled open a laptop battery pack that wouldn't work and have five cells to use.

Do most members use these cells in a light and recharge when the light starts to dim? I'm not necessarily looking for a light with a low voltage cutoff.