• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux III PD in HA-Nat

Stevie P

Newly Enlightened
http://picasaweb.google.com/stevenpetalas/LightsForSale?feat=directlink

o3UT8IPMWYWswa-4D0tAgg
Up for sale is (IMHO) the perfect EDC flashlight and one of my favorites, a good condition McLux III PD in HA-NAT. This is a Lux III model, very bright and not too warm tint. Comes with the Ti bezel and pocket clip with green trit in the PD tail. Has very little run time but has been lightly carried a few times, no major scratches or scuffs, just a couple tool marks under HA like most McGizmo lights. See pics for details - I have others available if needed. This one was built by Don and has not been modified, messed with and is just the way I received it. The twisting action is silky smooth and the piston drive has the perfect amount of resistance. Asking $275 shipped US. (International buyers please contact me for shipping terms.)

I can take PayPal or USPS money orders. Please PM me or e-mail at [email protected] with questions. First firm "I'll take it" in thread gets it. I'm not a photographer but can & will take additional pics on request – thanks for looking!!

Best regards,
Steve

Last edited:

The Sun

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux III PD in HA-Nat

PM's sent :thumbsup:

email sent :D

Last edited:

edseas2

Newly Enlightened

Price drop?

I'm a newbie so when you say price drop I have to ask, "To what?"

Thanks.

Stevie P

Newly Enlightened

Apologies - I should have indicated original price & current price.

Original asking price was $300, now asking $275.

scout24

Flashaholic

If this is still for sale, would you post apnother photo? particularly of the business end? do you have a numerical guess on the output?
Thanks
Scout24