tough choice...

scuba

Enlightened
Hello,

I'm getting tomorrow either a scorpion, a Legend LX or a G2. Any last minute advices on wich one to pick?

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
well, the lx to save some $$'s, the G2 for cool factor.

don't like the scorpion.

Empath

Flashaholic
I have both, and if I had to give any up it would be the Legend LX without hesitation.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would chose the G2 but if price is a concern then the scorpion might be a better choice.

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I personally would get a Scorpion, because it comes with a spare bulb and because I just don't like plastic flashlights. The G2 to me is like a BMW 318 Ti. Sure its a BMW, but if you go BMW go all out.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM6 anyone?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fry's has actually been stocking up on these guys. Just went there a few days ago, and I saw an entire shelf-full of them...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
yes i agree, the PM6 would be a good choice too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sotto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was messing around outside last night with my SF M2 and my Pelican M6. I put each one up on top of my pickup truck and then walked down the block to see how bright they looked. I thought my M2 was pretty bright, but when I put the PM6 up there and walked away I saw a strong shadow of myself on the street and thought, hey a streetlight just came on! I turned around to look, and nope it was just the PM6. Man, for the money that light rocks!