Sgt BURKETT modded with an MC-E, is it feasible?

DM51

Flashaholic
Please post in the correct forum. This is not a sale or a purchase, so it doesn't belong in B/S/T. I'm moving it to Custom & Modified.

DM51

Flashaholic
I thought I was buying a custom light
You were asking about the feasibility of modding it to your specs, which is not quite the same thing. If you knew one was actually available to those specs, then you could post a WTB.

Edit: BTW, the suggestion to contact Sabrewolf is a good one - probably your best lead.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
You were asking about the feasibility of modding it to your specs, which is not quite the same thing. If you knew one was actually available to those specs, then you could post a WTB.

Edit: BTW, the suggestion to contact Sabrewolf is a good one - probably your best lead.
Like I said, my bad - sorry (not been active for a while, so a little rusty but no excuse) :oops:

Thanks again for moving to correct forum :thumbsup:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Psychomodo,

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? I haven't seen a post from you in quite a long time! Good to see some now!

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Psychomodo,

HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? I haven't seen a post from you in quite a long time! Good to see some now!
Hi js, I'm great thanks - and thanks for asking. How are you my friend? I'm still using your modded Tiger and it's still a "wow" light!

Just catching up on the latest technologies that have been introduced since I was last "here" (as you can see). I'm trying to get me the smallest form factor MC-E, any suggestions for me?

Take care buddy!

:D

Latest posts