• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Five Mega FM85 With Another Price Reduction

paulsl

Enlightened
Hi guys, I'm selling one of my 2 FM85's. The light has been used very sparingly and is in excellent shape. It is a monster light and very bright with tremendous throw. Price is $235 and includes 3 AW C Litho cells, 2 extra 1185 bulbs and shipping CONUS. I will ship to some countries outside the U.S. as long as I feel the Postal system is good enough (most western countries) but that shipping is on the buyer.

Now $225. Down to $220. Now $210. SOLD

First to post "I'll take it" gets it preliminarily and when paypal payment is made, difinitively. This light was purchased from the Master himself on this thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...highlight=fm85

IMG_0923-1.jpg

Last edited:

paulsl

Enlightened
Re: FS: Five Mega FM85 for 33% less than new. Price Drop

Bump for price reduction.

paulsl

Enlightened
Re: FS: Five Mega FM85 for 33% less than new. Price Drop

:bump: Hey guys, this light is amazing finished in beautiful chrome. I need to sell it to fund other purchases. I can't justify having two of them. It's a great deal, spot on pre-owned market established in November with a couple of extra 1185 bulbs thrown in.

paulsl

Enlightened
Re: FS: Five Mega FM85 With Another Price Reduction

Bump for another price reduction to $210. If you need a charger and that is keeping you from this light I am willing to work that out. Now this is a very sweet deal. Look up the previous sales. Thanks for looking.

Carbon

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Five Mega FM85 With Another Price Reduction

I'll take it.
paypal sent

Last edited: