• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking For a pair of Mr. Bulk 1.25" Chameleon Heads

shuter

Enlightened
I am looking for a pair of Mr. Bulk Chameleon heads. Not the slim head that measures 1" outside diameter but the larger one that measures 1.25" in diameter. If you have one you would be willing to part with please shoot me a PM and let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Looking For a pair of Mr. Bulk Chameleon Heads

I don´t think so. I guess shuter is looking for the "standard" chameleon head wich is 1.25" diameter while the slim head ist 1" diameter (like a lioncub). The chamehead available at lighthound is much bigger in diameter.

Eric

shuter

Enlightened

Thanks for the link glockboy but Eric242 nailed it.

Eric242 - Is that the correct nomenclature? Slim Head 1" diameter & Standard Head 1.25" diameter?

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Shuter,

PM Sent.

Happy New Year!!!
Cheers,
Steve

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric242 - Is that the correct nomenclature? Slim Head 1" diameter & Standard Head 1.25" diameter?
Well, that´s what the link at Lighthound says. I measured mine with 1" and 1.23" but i don´t have a caliper to do it exactly!

Eric

shuter

Enlightened
Yes indeed, the slim head measures approximately 1" outside diameter and the larger head measures approximately 1.25" outside diameter. That should do nicely for identification needs. Thanks