• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Muyshondt Aeon black (SPF)

camaro09

Enlightened
(Aeon sold pendng funds) I have for sale a black Muyshondt Aeon i originally recieved from a CPF member. The light was new when i got it and is still new. I would like to get $130 shipped Priority Mail anywhere in the CONUS with $200 insurance and package tracking. Money orders only please as I dont do Paypal.

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: FS: Muyshondt Aeon black

I'll take it!

Correction.

Darn.

I don't do money orders.

Withdrawn. :green:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Any chance of a photo of the actual light for sale? (We know what it looks like but would like to see the actual one you have).

camaro09

Enlightened

Im a total idiot when it comes to computers. Hence the no PayPal thing. I have a camera but no idea how to post pics. Im lucky i can even send messages like this one. LOL

donn_

Flashaholic

I'm glad you don't take Paypal. If you did, it would be mine already.

Great light at a killer price!

camaro09

Enlightened

Well Im glad im doing everyone a favor and helping them resist an amazing light. There has to be someone out there that is old school like me and thinks that Paypal is somehow the spawn of the devil :devil:. I have heard some horror stories.

Last edited:

shuter

Enlightened

I have only done a couple of money orders and have a real horror story. I will never never never do another. Paypal on the other hand, I have done a couple hundred without a glitch.

Great buy Not_Holic. Good luck with the MO.

camaro09

Enlightened

Hey shuter sorry to hear you have had troubles with money orders. I have done a few and have not experienced a problem myself. I guess i really dont have an issue with Paypal... Its just that Im not super big into doing stuff online and old style money orders is all i know. Anyways good luck and happy flashlighting.

Not_Holic

Newly Enlightened

There are money orders and funny money orders. I get mine from the bank or post office. They are a PITA because of the unnecessary trip to get them, but good as gold. The grocery store kind can be iffy. I have had good luck with PayPal. Quick and easy. They just refunded my money for a purchase I made from a fraudulent seller.

shuter

Enlightened

If there is an issue with a USPS money order you will have to wait a minimum of 60 days for resolution. If it has been cashed, you are out of luck.

Last edited:

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*

While it may be unintentional placing warnings to others about payment could be considered bashing a sales thread. The poster has the right to set his payment options as he chooses and members have the option to either buy or pass.....simple as that so please allow this member to continue without all the negative comments concerning his payment choice.

Thanks