Ian Sinclair "EON Classic" flashlight (stainless steel version)

ARCLITE242

Newly Enlightened
Hey there everyone ...

I was wondering if anyone out there might know where to acquire one of these credit card sized dual LED flashlights here in the U.S.A.? I've done a Google search and the majority of hits come back from the U.K. I'd order one from there, however, the shipping charges to the USA are killer. In addition, some of the sites offer only domestic sales (i.e. within the UK).

If anyone knows of where I may find one of the EON Classic (stainless steel version) flashlights, by all means, please let me know.

A pic of this flashlight can be found here:

01. Side view image -
http://www.iainsinclair.com/products/eonclassicintro.html

02. Overhead view images -
http://www.iainsinclair.com/products/eonclassicfeatures.html

Thanks for your help everyone.

Take care,

ARCLITE242 :thumbsup:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll check but I thought I saw these on www.lighthound.com recently - excellent dealer too. I checked and see he did have the LED versions but is out of stock on them. He does have the incandescent version though - and seems like a good price. He's also got one of my favorite credit card style items - the ToolLogic multi-tool cards some of which have a tiny LED flashlight in them.

Last edited:

Haz

Enlightened
This lights looks quite nice. I like the form factor in a sleek stainless steel design.

It runs for 168 hours, maybe i have high expectations, it sounds a bit misleading to call it 'virtually everlasting' though, i guess that's why they included virtually

litetube

Enlightened
I just came across a new thread on here yesterday, someone is creating a really cool wallet size light which will be completely waterproof to a certain depth? I cant seem to find it now of course, either cutom or Homemade there is a sign up list going though they are in the $300 range