• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MILKYSPIT M6 ~Withdrawn~

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas shipping figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – CUSTOM MILKY M6, 7 x Cree – 14 Volts!
Added: Comes with four (4) Li-ion AW 14670 batteries!!

Up for sale is an M6 modded by Milky with seven Cree P3 emitters. Brightness is 540 lumens, give or take. Quality of light is almost pure white. The light produces a ball of white light with a wide area of nicely integrated spill. Battery power is 4 x 14670, producing over 14 volts. The Light Engine is regulated. The light produces a wide swath of light enabling clear identification of man-sized objects easily out to fifty yards. For the record… This light is much, much brighter than the listed 540 Lumens, by a Long Shot!

I think Scott would not be upset if I mentioned that this was his personal light that he was willing to part with simply because it wasn't getting much use. We both like the pure white quality of light these emitters produce. I am only parting with this because of similar projects with Milky on a smaller scale.

Withdrawn for the moment...

#2 – HDS ULTIMATE 60 XRGT – MINT / STOCK - SOLD TO FLEA BAG

This flashlight is for those who must have the absolute whitest white in output tint. 60 lumens maximum output, 4 preset levels, 20 brightness levels with visually even spacing. Fully regulated, works on primaries, but best on RCR123's in my opinion. Comes with two clips. The one on the light is polished titanium. Not easy to find the XRGT model.

(HDS informational thread)
http://secure4me.net/Products/AdvTacTech/edcultimate.htm

Priced at $225 …shipped.

LaffertyM6A.jpg

LaffertyM6C.jpg

LaffertyM6D.jpg

Last edited:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: Custom MILKY M6, HDS ULTIMATE XRGT

If I see it correctly, the serial number for the HDS is 2317 correct? I'll take it then! PM Sent!

Edit: Would just like to add that as long as the serial number is above 1000 and has no 4s or 5s in it, I'm good.

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

HDS Ultimate 60 XRGT is reserved pending payment from Flea Bag!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Custom Milky M6 -

:Added Four (4) AW Li-ion Rechargable Batteries in the price.... That's a $50 value!!

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Re: Custom MILKYSPIT M6 - 7 X CREE - 14 Volts! ~~ Price Slashed!

Free bump for a great seller! :grin2:

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
Re: Custom MILKYSPIT M6 - 7 X CREE - 14 Volts! ~~Final Reduction Sale

Withdrawn for the Moment

Last edited:

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom MILKYSPIT M6 - 7 X CREE - 14 Volts! ~~Final Reduction Sale

Fuhgetaboudit,

You should know the rules about bumping your own sales thread. If not, READ THEM NOW.

Do not bump this thread again until Tuesday. PM me with any questions.