Where found CREE LED

djipe

Newly Enlightened
Hello Evrybody,

I'm newbie in this forum.
This one looks to be be the most dynamique than i found on internet concerning flishlight. :twothumbs

I'm living in France, and I'm interesting to buy CREE led.
Do you have suppliers to suggest to me ? Everywhere in the world is ok :popcorn:

In advance, thanks

ev13wt

Newly Enlightened
Bonjour! :wave:

Big? Small? Bright or long runtime? One batterie or more? What kind of batteries? Only the LED or do you want to buy a light? There is a special section in the forum for just the LED chips, might want to check that out?

Just keep reading you will learn fast here. I am! :twothumbs

djipe

Newly Enlightened
I'm mostly interesting in CREE MC-E with the PCB.

Here, I've 6 Li-Ion accumulators (3.5-4.2 V / 1 300 mAh). If necessary, I'could provide more.

For the driver I'm interesting with the Allegro A6260. They redjected my sample request. :shakehead So, I've to found where to buy it... Or equivalent. If you have any current regulator. I'm also interesting

jenskh

Enlightened
Try Dealextreme.com, kaidomain.com or for better choic in tints cutter.com.au Good luck:wave:

Last edited:

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered two (different tinted) MC-E at led-tech.de,
they also should have drivers.

another sources for very good (and powerful, but possibly a bit difficult to understand) ;) drivers were taskled or the Sandwich Shoppe

dealextreme (electronics / flashlights) and kaidoman are other sources, more cheap and thus not this good quality

The driver part You posted "only" offers a 350 mA max, while the led could be fed with 800 mA for full output.
Using a ready made driver will be much easier than making Your own driver circuit and solder it and will give more power to the led.
Is there a reason You want to use this one?

djipe

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the web site suggested.
There's lot of thing interesting.:thumbsup:

Concerning the driver, we use 2 350 mA driver in parallal.

In yours site I've seen an other driver : AMC7140. This one provide directly 700 mA.

I think I will open a new topic to have a feed back from driver made home.