• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky L1 with Rare Nekomane aluminum tailguard

jag808808

Enlightened
Aloha CPF!

I have a Milky L1 with custom tailguard made by Nekomane. It is a fantastic light that has been collecting dust. The light has a small ding near the bezel. It does not affect the beam whatsoever. It is a fantastic bright little light. Bigger than an E1B Backup but easier to hold due to the knurling. I will include a Surefire ballistic holster. This is the newer generation L1 with round body.

The Milky L1 is a SSC P4 USWOH emitter, with an ultralow tailcap mod. Roughly 91-100 lumens on high and under 5 lumens on low. TIR stock optic in place for incredible throw. The Nekomane aluminum tailguard is EXTREMELY rare. It allows the light to candle stand. Meaning, you can stand it on the switch side. I will include the original switch guard if you want to swap it out. Thank you all for looking!

($265.00) $250.00 Shipped USPS Priority with confirmation and PayPal fees!

Aloha,

jag

Light on the far right
CIMG0917Medium.jpg

Will include holster on the far right
CIMG0957Medium.jpg

Next to a couple G2s
CIMG0958Medium.jpg

Small ding on the bezel
CIMG0968Medium.jpg

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love that Nekomane tailguard.

If anyone is interested in a Regular Delrin Tailguard in trade for this one shoot me a PM.

I have a project that this Tailguard would fit perfectly on.

I direct Tailcap awap is also possible if you dont want to go through the hassle of taking the TG off.

jag808808

Enlightened
Mahalo Morpheus!

Humpday bump day! What did you have in mind for the taiguard? You got me curious...

Aloha,

jag

I love that Nekomane tailguard.

If anyone is interested in a Regular Delrin Tailguard in trade for this one shoot me a PM.

I have a project that this Tailguard would fit perfectly on.

I direct Tailcap awap is also possible if you dont want to go through the hassle of taking the TG off.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can i borrow your picture of the L1 with tailguard?

I really need one of those bare metal Tailguards :)