Swisher Sweet cigar tube = L0D glow-stick

Siggyhk

Newly Enlightened
I told myself I was gonna quit smoking these things at the start of the new year, but... haven't quite made it yet.
Anyhow, thought some here might be interested as I see a good amount of talk about chapstick diffusers and such.
Sometimes gas stations sell single cigars, and sometimes you'll find Swisher Sweets in a colored tube to help keep them fresh. (I've seen purple and orange, myself). You'd need to get a Cigarillo, not a Blunt due to the size difference. It'll fit on a L0D nicely and can be twisted between modes still. I have an orange one and it seems to work very well as multi brightness glow stick. A donwfall of real glow sticks is that you can't just turn them on and off, but with this you obviously can. Plus you can use the strobe feature if so inclined.
I've considered buying another one (just for the tube, of course:devil:) and experimenting with cutting off the round end of the tube and attaching that end to the light. My thought is that then the tube cap can be removed and replaced allowing light out the front if needed while still offering some spill, or capping it back up for the full glow stick effect. -Not sure on that yet, but it's something to consider.

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Pictures? :grin2:

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif