How many here are waiting for a 10 pack sku 01886 AMC7135 1400mA Regulated Circuit Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
How many here are waiting for a 10 pack sku 01886 AMC7135 1400mA Regulated Circuit Board

the reason i ask is that it is on backorder (i did order 15/12 08)
Until now i have had 3 dates that it should shipp on ,,, but still no luck

Then i did write DX that they have the 20 pack in stock (Sku 3178)
asking why they didnt take a 20 pack and split them into two 10 packs and make some customers happy :thinking:

They havent answered that mail,,i hope it is because they have done what i did suggest

If not,:shrug: maybe if enough where writing asking them to do it :scowl: they actually did do it

right now my order says packing
But at the same time it says
AMC7135 1400mA Regulated Circuit Board for DIY Flashlights 10-Pack x 1 Pending
ETA 1/13/2009

kuksul08

Enlightened
Uh oh.. I ordered some a week ago and it says ETA 1/13/09. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. The R2's are backordered too :(

Too much longer and I'll just accept some 1050mA boards, and Q5 leds

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
Uh oh.. I ordered some a week ago and it says ETA 1/13/09. I hope we don't have to wait too much longer. The R2's are backordered too :(

Too much longer and I'll just accept some 1050mA boards, and Q5 leds

Write them and ask for a half 20 pack instead of the 10 pack :whistle:

By the way do anybody know if DX is communicating on dealers corner ??

If we could ask them there to fix it by splitting the 20 packs (in stock)into 10 packs (waiting for ever)

If writing them make a link to this thread

KowShak

Enlightened
My understanding of the way DX operates is that they take orders then go out and buy the items ordered, hence an item may go onto backorder after you place an order for it. The 20 packs are now on back order, the reason they weren't on back order before is probably that nobody had ordered the 20 pack.

http://help.dealextreme.com/Why are the Prices so Low.ashx

That link above gives some clues....

Last edited:

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
My order did change from waiting to shipped late on the 9
The 10 i got the tracking number
but first monday the HK post did know about it
And then of course today it did show that the 7135 wasnt shipped
Only a $ 4,25 reflector :mecry::shrug:and they did use tracked shipping for that
They still hasnt answered my mail about the 20 pack ,,but maybe my mail is the reason the 20 pack now shows backordered

well we have the 1/13 date ,they are supposed to be available the 13
thats in 26 minutes HK time (its then 9 am there )

And the reflector hasnt even left HK yet :duh2:
In my mail i made it clear that it was the 7135 i needed

With my luck they will ship the $17,83 part untracked (slow + i dont know when to be home ) while the $4,25 was send tracked :confused:

kuksul08

Enlightened
How long will you guys wait before cancelling or something? I have plenty of time, but now the R2's are backordered with no ETA at all.

If after 2 or 3 more weeks there's nothing, I'll change it up.

On a brighter note, I just got my ledil lenses from digikey after only 5 days (usps shipping) :)

IMG_2154Medium.jpg

Update with what happens if any of you get your shipments so I know if I'm next ;)

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to order them a couple of times but I change my mind after I saw that it was on backorder. Actually I never so it on 'in stock'.

rayman

wildstar87

Enlightened
Could always try ordering them from KD, but then again you won't know whether they actually have them in stock, and they won't tell you anything. They only have the 20 pack available..

Anyone want to risk it? I'll split it with ya if you get them... :D

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
I did just write Kai about the 20 pack asking for 10 packs
I also did make a link to this thread :whistle:

Lets hope he will sell them in 10 packs ,,and of course that he really can get them :naughty:

One thing is that they look different at his page ,so maybe he gets them from another supplier that really has them

KowShak

Enlightened
The people that operate the two sites (www.kaidomain.com and www.dealextreme.com) were both involved in a similar venture together (fifthunit) before going their separate ways.

I ordered some driver boards from one site and they went onto backorder. I tired of waiting and ordered the same item from the other of the pair and when the two orders eventually arrived, they arrived at about the same time, one day apart. I suspect that Kaidomain and Dealextreme both buy from the same set of suppliers.

YourTime

Newly Enlightened
I did order mine and it took along time to arrived in the mail, something like close to 2 months. I know that they always have ETA as Dx will only purchase them from manufacture once you put an order in.

I don't think they store them in stock as these aint popular or quick sell. Only people like us buy them.:p

Patient is the answer :D. Just close your eye, put an order through and ignore them until you get them in the mail :crackup:

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
Well Kai did answer
He /they did put up the 7135 in a 10 pack :sssh: but at $21,71 ,,but you get the one set of red on black wire for each board :D for that price

AND it did say ship in 1-3 business days

I did promise to order if they did put up a 10 pack ,,so of course i did keep my promise (even at that price )

The order went through around 1800 HK time

BUT now on my order it shows ,,,guess what ,,,,,Back-ordered :eek::poof::ohgeez:
But on the page its still says ship in 1-3 business days

So lets see :popcorn:

kuksul08

Enlightened
Well Kai did answer
He /they did put up the 7135 in a 10 pack :sssh: but at $21,71 ,,but you get the one set of red on black wire for each board :D for that price

AND it did say ship in 1-3 business days

I did promise to order if they did put up a 10 pack ,,so of course i did keep my promise (even at that price )

The order went through around 1800 HK time

BUT now on my order it shows ,,,guess what ,,,,,Back-ordered :eek::poof::ohgeez:
But on the page its still says ship in 1-3 business days

So lets see :popcorn:

Oh man, haha. I wouldn't make two seperate orders, I've made that mistake before. I think I'll just wait on DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.