WHOA!!! Was lost in the dark but now I am EXTREME! :rock:

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
without the sob story, for the last 3 yr's I have had some significant health problems thus curtailing my carreer, therefore my cash flow. I have slowly but steadly gotten a little heathier and learned to adjust to what life has handed me. Now that I am working more and watching my health closer, and not exceeding limits, I have been able to pay bills, and make some dough and get a few new things like food, cloths, and my fav old guitar back I had to sell. (I am a union musician)

And most important here: FLASHLIGHTS!

I just received my new nightcore Extreme...WHOA!!!! I am knocked out! this thing is a handheld sun generator, it throws better then I had hoped for considering the size, and the interface is coming to me pretty quick.

See, I had missed out out on the whole cree revolution and the BIG bump in brightness of Cree and SSC, I wanted but couldn't afford to have my HDS B-60 modded. I did buy a 22$ Kaidomain KD tough Q5 a few mth's ago so I got the general idea of the how bright things have gotten but MAN!!! the Extreme
is another world!

Thanks to all who gave me advice in my question threads a while back, God bless you all! VG

P.s. Now all I need is a:
Incendio
D-mini digital
Jet II (or III) IBS Pro
Fenix LD01 Q5
Power On Board HID
And uh,,,,,,,,,:D:D

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey vg ... welcome back! :wave:

I have a Fenix LD01 Stainless Steel edition with a nice white tint. Two batteries through it.
I won't need it. If you want it, it's yours. Just PM me your address and have a little patience until I can ship the next week.

bernie

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a Fenix LD01 Stainless Steel edition with a nice white tint. Two batteries through it.
I won't need it. If you want it, it's yours. Just PM me your address and have a little patience until I can ship the next week.

bernie
Bernie, I don't know what to say,,, Besides thank you truly from the heart.
PM on the way Brother!

I truly forgot how great CPF'er's are God Bless Bernie. VG

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Funny how small the world is. While I have not made it public, I too have had some health problems, have played guitar all my life, professionally for a while, and just sold one of my favorite guitars. I have felt at home here at CPF since I joined. I wish there could of been something on your list I could have helped you with, but it sounds like with the help of others you are on your way.

So let me give you a big

WELCOME BACK

BTW Bernie: I knew you had a Fenix or two. Ah-Ha a closet Fenix user. LOL

Bill

Last edited:

sigsour

Newly Enlightened

bernie

That's one of the reasons why; I love this place.

DucS2R

Enlightened
As one of the unenlightened, I must say I am impressed. I have only seen this kind of true generosity on one or two other forums. Glad I have started hanging out here.

T.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
BTW Bernie: I knew you had a Fenix or two. Ah-Ha a closet Fenix user. LOL

Bill

Bill, I still have a few E01 in fancy colors and had 2 x L1, 1 x L2, 2 x P1, 1 x P1D, 1 x LD01, 1 x L01 and maybe some more. I just wasn't satisfied and gave them away. The E01 are perfect gifts.
(Names of some lights might be incorrect :D)

bernie

P.S.: thanx guys

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bill, I still have a few E01 in fancy colors and had 2 x L1, 1 x L2, 2 x P1, 1 x P1D, 1 x LD01, 1 x L01 and maybe some more. I just wasn't satisfied and gave them away. The E01 are perfect gifts.
(Names of some lights might be incorrect :D)

bernie

P.S.: thanx guys

I've given a number of those away myself. They do make nice gifts.

Just out of curiosity have you ever tried the PD20 or it's earlier version the P2D. I find I like this little light, though I'm not real thrilled about any other model. It's beam to size ratio is rather nice. Very bright on one CR123. I can give or take the UI but I'm not real fussy about that.

Bill

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I am a KISS guy. I can't cope with those UIs, unfortunately. Makes life as a flashaholic cheaper though with the majority of new lights being either rechargeable or UI-burdened :D

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Welcome Back!(even thoug I was not here when you were active:))

Kiessling, thank you for that act of kindness.

KD7EIR

Newly Enlightened

bernie

Absolutely wonderful to see such an act of pure kindness.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys, all of you. Not only for the welcome back, but also for the acknowledgement of Bernie's wonderful generosity. This place, the members, and the mod's are the best.

Hitthenote, at least as one picker to another, I know the feeling as anyone would that must sell something that though a tool, is a cherished one.

I am really enjoying the light! I was bit giddy and childish and give my daughter a (very short) burst of the strobe,, She said she will kill me when her sight returns. :grin2: VG