Olight T20 Special Edition or Eagletac T10C2

Helstar

Newly Enlightened
I am looking at these two models. But it seems like I am finding more bad reviews about them then I am good reviews. What does everyone think. I like the look of all of the Eagletac and would like to look at a couple. But I think right now I would like either the Olight T20 Special or the Eagletac T10C2. Which one would you get or are they both junk and I should look somewhere else. I plan on getting most of the Fenix lights and already have some. I just wanted some thing different that my friends have never heard of, But in this price range 50 to 70 bucks.
Thanks, I am looking for high lumens, high fashion, good throw with a lot of useable spill light. and of course good battery and Durablity. I think Durabilty and the output are the top on the list. Battery life would be third. I do prefer mutli mode lights.
I know I am all over the place, I am new to collecting and i have a few extra bucks to grab something and I want to getsomething before I blow the money on something else.

Helstar

Newly Enlightened
Where did you see bad reviews and they are junk? I don't remember seeing any on cpf.

I mainly seen that they had a lot of returns, and that the people returning them would never buy them again. I have found hardly no bad reviews on Fenix so that is what I was going by. I seen several reviews that basically stated bad run times, alot of DOA lights. That is why I was asking. I was about to buy a Rominsen, but then thought well heck, I afford a Romisen almost anytime. I have a few bucks left from the gun show and I wanted to get a new light before I spent it. Any direct thoughts on these two ligths would be great. Looks I am leaning towards the Eagle. But it looks like the Olight might be cheaper.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have Olight so I can't say about that, but my T10C2 seems to be on par with the rest of big players. The short runtime isn't really a con depends on how you look at it, they just traded some runtime for brightness. Think about it this way, the surefire P60 lamp was pretty much the standard a few years back, and it runs for an hour with diminishing output. T10C2 has four times the output, flat regulation, and runs for 20 minutes longer.

I wrote some of my impressions on T10C2 here.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac is a pretty new brand, and I'm not sure if anyone has any idea where they came from. However, my T10L seems like a very high quality light. The only issue I really have is the clip, which is basically useless the way it is designed.

1996alnl

Enlightened
The most bang (brightness) for your buck would be the EagleTac.
I'd say this light is one of the brightest in the market right now for it's size and price.
Reliability is too soon to be judged as the company is still new but for the price you can't go wrong.
If my memory serves me correct MrGman clocked this baby over 260 OTF lumens!

djblank87

Enlightened
I received the T10C2 today, build quality is very nice, beam is awesome and it's bright. I compared it to the Malkoff M60 and while the beam shapes are different I feel the overall output is about the same. I know about Mr. Gman's sphere test but to the naked eye it is pretty darn close, the EagleTac is just a tad bit brighter.

edc3

Enlightened
FWIW I'm very happy with my T10C2. In terms of output and beam pattern it compares well with my Surefire C2 / M60. All things being equal, I prefer the C2/M60, but at almost 1/3 the price the T10C2 is a great value. I don't have the Olight, but the 8 output possibilities are overkill for my personal preference.