Mr Party Strobe

ltiu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was at a party last evening and an impromtu dance hall was setup in the living room. Loud music, people singing along to the songs and a lot of drunk dancing folks. Something was missing. I did not notice it until someone (non-flashahoic) screamed: we need some strobe.

Then I realized I had in my pocket a Nitecore Infinity Defender with RCR123. There I was for the rest of the evening, I was the strobe man. Doing a ceiling bounce of the fast strobe. My light illicited a lot of inquiries as to what it is and where I got it and such. Looks like we got a winner!

A few in the party had Petzl headlights with them that had the blinky mode. But the Petzl blinky modes were slow strobes. The Nitecore's fast strobe was more mesmerizing and more hallucinating.

D-Dog

Enlightened
I've done the same thing in impromptu "dance parties". The "normal" people are always amazed :p

foxtrot29

Enlightened
I was at a party last evening and an impromtu dance hall was setup in the living room. Loud music, people singing along to the songs and a lot of drunk dancing folks. Something was missing. I did not notice it until someone (non-flashahoic) screamed: we need some strobe.

Then I realized I had in my pocket a Nitecore Infinity Defender with RCR123. There I was for the rest of the evening, I was the strobe man. Doing a ceiling bounce of the fast strobe. My light illicited a lot of inquiries as to what it is and where I got it and such. Looks like we got a winner!

A few in the party had Petzl headlights with them that had the blinky mode. But the Petzl blinky modes were slow strobes. The Nitecore's fast strobe was more mesmerizing and more hallucinating.

So where did you get an NDI that takes an RCR123?

:nana: