E1E LA Options

Bruce B

Enlightened
Can anyone who owns a SF E1e tell me what type of LA upgrades there are available out there for it aside from what SF markets?

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bob,

Would it be too much trouble for you to post a beam shot of the E1e with the 90 lum Lumen Factory bulb?

I own the E1e and used the 60 lumen bulb, but FYI: those are bulb lumens output is about 60 to 65% less. so that 90 lumens is no where near what it will actually give out that tiny bezel.

Bruce B

Enlightened
I own the E1e and used the 60 lumen bulb, but FYI: those are bulb lumens output is about 60 to 65% less. so that 90 lumens is no where near what it will actually give out that tiny bezel.

It's got to be better than the 15 Lum given off by the stock in the E1e. :thumbsup:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
I hate to break it to ya but that's about it for lamp choices. ..as far as I know.

I run the 90 lumen bulb on a 17670 in one of my e2e's and I really like it for a hotwire. It's a surprising thrower for such a small torch and I get about an hour of runtime so that's a great combo IMO. I must confess though that I can't seem to quit thinking about that dammed Milky 'Roomsweeper' mod and I'm trying to find the time to send him one of me e2e's to work his LED lovin' on. That P7 mod is crazy! :devil:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
I'm very tempted to get a couple of these bad mamma jammas ...

minbmf.jpg

20k7k80.jpg

LINK

..but I refuse to get any more friggin' batteries!!!

hmmm...but 350 lumens... :drool:

*trying to resist!* :sweat: