Fraen Optics-Questions and answers

BrilliantSolutions

Newly Enlightened
All,
OK, First of all I would like to thank both Slick and Wayne for posting informative write-ups regarding the standard line of optics offered by Fraen Corporation. Hats off to both of them!
Moving forward I'm going to dedicate a few hours each day this week to answer any questions which you CPF members may have. All that I ask is that you please keep your questions short and to the point and please allow me ample time to respond. I will do my best to answer as many of the questions as quickly as possible.
That being said....fire away!

Empath

Flashaholic
Thank you. Your participation will be well received I'm sure. I'm going to move the thread to our Mod forum, since that's the forum with the greatest use of your information.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great. Now, when these optics will become available to be purchased by individuals?

BrilliantSolutions

Newly Enlightened
These optics have been available directly from Fraen Corporation for the past 8 months. Unfortunately for some people, Fraen does have a minimum buy requirement. Future Electronics will soon (within the next 6-8 weeks) be selling these optics. They will be in a much better position to service the needs of individuals looking to purchase a few lenses at a time

Jonathan

Enlightened
How large is the minimum buy requirement? Is it total pieces, total dollars, or a minimum per line item?

Thanks
Jon

bucken

Enlightened
Will the entire line of optics be available from Future Electronics? Or will the selection be limited?

BrilliantSolutions

Newly Enlightened
The minimum buy is typically 350 Euros (yes I said Euros). This will get you around 40 lenses. Volume pricing kicks in around 500 lenses and up.

Yes, the entire line of standard lenses will be available from Future Electronics. Our standard line consists of narrow beam, middle beam, wide beam and elliptical beam lenses.