looking for a higher output/brighter light....

camper1970

Newly Enlightened

carrot

Flashaholic
I am not terribly familiar with the lights you mentioned but I think you might enjoy reading my flashlight guide, linked below in my signature.

camper1970

Newly Enlightened
i believe these two are made by Romisen due too the case/pouch that comes with the big thrower has Romisen on it.

Mjolnir

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hm, sacredfire seems a little too pious of a light for me...
Ultrafire and trustfire I understand (they are somewhat similar to surefire after all), but sacredfire? That seems a little ridiculous.

richardcpf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please... dont... buy... flashlights... from... EBAY!!! All they do is resell DX stuffs for a higher price. BTW why they dont show the brand and it comes with romisen pouch?

If you want something cheap and capable of throw, get this. Otherwise, get a DBS or the Spear.

Again, stay away from ebay. :D

Ultrafire and trustfire I understand (they are somewhat similar to surefire after all), but sacredfire? That seems a little ridiculous.

Hey! dont forget uniquefire, spiderfire and superfire!! and our new friend tank007

42834078tz8.jpg

Last edited:

Armed_Forces

Enlightened
Hm, sacredfire seems a little too pious of a light for me...

+1

I completely agree! :crackup:

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Many of the eBay Cree, Seoul, or other higher power LED lights can be found on dealextreme or similar sites for less. Also don't believe their claims.

As for the light,

What price?
How much throw?
What batteries?

Latest posts