• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD HDS EDC "Classic" Accessories SOLD

Aepoc

Enlightened
SOLD... All Gone!

Okay so I was cleaning out my drawer the other day and I came across two HDS EDC accessories that someone might have some use for... These accessories fit the older style HDS series lights. I ordered these parts (HDS Bling if you will) and the day that I recieved them in the mail, I was so excited that I left my HDS EDC Ultimate 60 on the table at the post office. Less than five minutes later, the light was gone. Yup, I lost the light the day that I recieved these items... They have never been used!

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/156510

I kept them for a while because I've always intended on getting another HDS. I waited... through the whole deal with Novatac, and now through the relentless testing of the ra lights. I have waited patiently, only to find that my "HDS Bling" will no longer fit Henry's latest creations. I have tried a couple of times to obtain another, older HDS EDC series light, but I currently have my heart set on a ra clicky. So here goes... The fund-raising starts here!

Here's what I've got:

Stainless Steel Tritium Bezel purchased from the Fenix Store
-this item has two blue H3 vials and one red vial installed
-this bezel will also fit PD's (both aluminum and Ti)

HDS EDC Ti Pocket Clip made by wvalkis2 and purchased from this thread:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/155942&highlight=titanium+pocket+clip
Option 1 and Option 2 describe the shape and size of the clip. Pictures and an explanation can be found in wvalkis2's thread above.

-Option 1: Deep Carry
-Option 2: Body Landing

I hope this doesn't confuse anybody... I will try to borrow a camera from work and take some pictures tomorrow.

SOLD
The prices are $60 for the bezel, and $30 for the pocket clip shipped, anywhere in the continental US! :D

Last edited:

Aepoc

Enlightened
Re: HDS EDC "Classic" Accessories

Thank you. I've been without an HDS for way too long. I really miss the smart light. I'm going to need the luck for the fund raising... Ra Clicky, here I come!

Last edited:

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened

Hi, if you don't mind shipping to The Netherlands (USPS Intl Prority works great for me!), at my cost and risk, then i'll take it please!

:takeit:

Aepoc

Enlightened

:thumbsup: It's been a pleasure doing business with you Roger Beep! I know you'll enjoy the parts... I always love getting some new Ti pieces and tritium is always fun!