Looking for Offset Weapon Light Mount

Mattole

Newly Enlightened
I am in need of an offset light mount that will attach to the picatinny rail on my M1 Carbine.

Several days ago I saw the website for a company that made several offset mounts to accommodate different diameters of flashlights. The mount was made of a polymer and the offset could be flipped so the light would favor either the left or the right side of the barrel. But I did not bookmark the site and now I can't find it! Anyone out there know of the mount that I am looking for? Thanks.

N/Apower

Enlightened
I am in need of an offset light mount that will attach to the picatinny rail on my M1 Carbine.

Several days ago I saw the website for a company that made several offset mounts to accommodate different diameters of flashlights. The mount was made of a polymer and the offset could be flipped so the light would favor either the left or the right side of the barrel. But I did not bookmark the site and now I can't find it! Anyone out there know of the mount that I am looking for? Thanks.

I have a LaRue Tactical 606 QD mount that will fit a 6P/G2. PM me if you are interested.