Best Place For Photon Style Lights

gbreckley

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a good place to buy "Photon Like" lights to clip to everything, backpacks, luggage, Inside trunk of car, locker, office keys. I already carry an ARC AAA and Photon three but I am looking for some cheapies just to have everywhere and give away. Best I have found is at Countrycomm.com Frank has these on sale. 20 for $20

http://www.countycomm.com/light10.htm

Anything out there better or more reasonable, any one have these lights, if so were you happy with them?

Greg

paulr

Flashaholic
There's someplace on ebay selling 50 lights for $39.95 in assorted colors. They have constant-on switches which are useful, but you might not like the color assortment you get, and I have no idea about the quality.

I got 20 of the Countycomm lights and might buy some more. The quality is fine and they are bright. Their one drawback is no constant-on switch.

gbreckley

Newly Enlightened
Thank you paul that was the kind of info Iwas looking for. I am with you on the whole color asortment thing it could be hit or miss. Anybody else know of anything else before I plunk down some cash with Frank.