• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Quad-P7 Ellie II Khatod heatsinks, one completed light **light is sold**

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
**ALL SOLD**Quad-P7 Ellie II Khatod heatsinks, one completed light

I have (3) heatsinks for the FM3-2 heads available, designed for use with the P7 and Khatod reflectors, smooth or stippled (not yet available). All sinks have "LED ZEP" engraving as pictured. Full details here.

dsc1824yt7.jpg

1) quad-P7 Ellie Khatod heatsink SOLD
2) quad-P7 Ellie Khatod heatsink SOLD
3) quad-P7 Ellie Khatod heatsink SOLD

A small alum block is included which acts as a union between the backside of the D2flex and the heatsink to enable the thermal sensing of the D2flex. Epoxy the block to the flat side of the D2flex under the 8-pin IC, and to the pocket floor on the backside of the heatsink.

$95 plus $5 domestic priority shipping, international additional, inquire.

Also available (SOLD) is the red built light pictured on the left:
dsc1871ir6.jpg

It is the light in the linked thread above used for the build thread and beamshots.

Hardware:
- FM3H-2 head
- Ellie II tube, 4X18650 serial, cells not included
- Khatod smooth P7 reflectors
- DSWOJ P7s, Vf of string 14.5V @ 2.8A
- D2flex, thermal sensing enabled

**SOLD** $695 shipped domestic, international additional.

Last edited:

Rudi

Enlightened
Re: Quad-P7 Ellie II Khatod heatsinks, one completed light

Does this light have the side switch with five brightness levels?
Any idea of runtime on High?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does this light have the side switch with five brightness levels?
Any idea of runtime on High?

RUdi, it has the side switch modded to a momentary. The UI can be set to any one of three: fixed, portable, and bicycle of which the portable has five brightness levels. Complete details on the D2flex here.

Runtime guesstimate on hi is about 45 minutes.

Rudi

Enlightened

Wow, that's amazing! And very tempting. Thanks.

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Proline!

Light is sold, heatsinks still available.

proline

Enlightened
Got the Red Quad-P7 Ellie II. Wow is it a nice light :eek:

I mean it. It's Red, big, bright and wonderfully made. :faint:

It' a big heavy light but comfortable in the hand. It's got neatness over it. Smooth to the touch, nice smooth cool looking machined grooves/fins and very smooth anodizing. It's a handful and not your EDC type of light. But if I could fit a pocket clip to it I would make it my EDC. It's got a low that is low enough and on high, a big huge ball of clean white light.

Whoever is making the host bodies does a real nice job. FiveMega sells them but I don't know if he is the one machining them.

Led Zeppelin did the internals and it works wonderfully. His, at my request, fine sputtered reflectors give the beam an ultra smooth finish with no perceptible artifacts. Of course some throw was lost but the light is so powerful it gets out a good distance anyway. Change the reflectors back to the smooth ones and it would probably shoot out there somewhere into next week.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention Led Zeppelins packing job. He wrapped the light neatly in tissue paper, put these really neat looking expanded foam mesh socks around the light, then progressively larger bubble wraps until it was this big ball of packing that went into the box. Really neat and nicely done. It's actually quite impressive in the exactness of the way it was done.

If you like big lights and can afford one of this caliber, get one from Led Zeppelin or Mac. These guys are King of the Hill. They build top notch stuff...:twothumbs

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Whoever is making the host bodies does a real nice job. FiveMega sells them but I don't know if he is the one machining them.

The hosts is Great.
It would be nice to se how mine is beeing when I get it back from the US.

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Light arrived today.
Very great work.

Not a very good photo ,but nice to have the name in the zink
P1020622.jpg

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi Dennis,

I was fortunate to help out a fellow CPF member Snailmeat to build a FM Ellie Quad P7 today. And its my first time to see this beautiful heatsink. However, I go the other way to make it slightly more efficient hopefully by using a hipCC in conjunction with a D2Flex for better current regulation.

The Ellie has been packed and ready to send to its owner :thumbsup:

Here are some photos:

e3.jpg

e2.jpg

e1.jpg

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

USRoyce

Newly Enlightened
Re: **ALL SOLD**Quad-P7 Ellie II Khatod heatsinks, one completed light

LED Zeppelin, do you have any more quad p7 heat sinks for sale or completed quad flashlights?

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
USRoyce,

I have one of these lights, using the FM3H-2 head, Ellie II 4 X 18650 tube, McR27XR reflectors with DSWOI P7s and a D2DIM driver, all in black, $695.

I have a loose sink for the original FM3 heads but it will not work with the current FM heads.

PM incoming.

Edit: scratch the PM, until you have a few more posts PMs aren't available.

Last edited:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
J3004, sorry, the sink I have will not fit that FM3-2 head which is the second version. It will fit the original FM3 heads like this: