• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD ~ MILKYSPIT CUSTOM CREE X7-M6 ~ SOLD

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened
The Rules:
The first unconditional, "I'll take it" posted in the Sale Thread gets it. Payment via Paypal must follow within 24 hours please. No Paypal fees. If you require additional time to pay, then your response is conditional upon my approval of proposed terms.

Shipping:
Free in the United States. If you want insurance – it is $3.00 for all items under $300, and $5.00 for all items over $300. Overseas shipping figure about $25.00 – Insurance is extra, if applicable for your destination.

#1 – CUSTOM MILKY M6, 7 x Cree – 14 Volts!
Added: Comes with four (4) Li-ion AW 14670 batteries!!

Up for sale is an M6 modded by Milkspit with seven Cree P3 emitters. Brightness is 540 lumens, give or take. Quality of light is almost pure white. The light produces a ball of white light with a wide area of nicely integrated spill. Battery power is 4 x 14670, producing over 14 volts. The Light Engine is regulated. The light produces a wide swath of light enabling clear identification of man-sized objects easily out to fifty yards. For the record… This light is much, much brighter than the listed 540 Lumens, by a Long Shot!

I think Scott would not be upset if I mentioned that this was his personal light that he was willing to part with simply because it wasn't getting much use. We both like the pure white quality of light these emitters produce. I am only parting with this because of similar projects with Milky on a smaller scale.

Priced at SOLD TO RAMPLIT

LaffertyM6B.jpg

LaffertyM6D.jpg

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MILKYSPIT CUSTOM CREE X7-M6

I am assuming it comes with a custom battery holder? Is it a FM holder?
Thanks.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Yes, it does come with a custom battery holder included with the 14670 batteries also!! I'm not sure just who made the battery holder as it isn't marked and I'm not up on who made what, by its' design and such.

paulsl

Enlightened

What is the run time and any beam shots? Thx.

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Sorry, I do not have any beam shots or know the run times. Perhaps the MILKMAN might jump in here and enlighten us?

I know it runs a good long time and this baby is really, really bright!

Thanks

alantch

Enlightened
Re: MILKYSPIT CUSTOM CREE X7-M6 - Price Cut!!

How many levels of brightness does this light have? How are the LEDs driven? Any links as to more info on it?

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Here is a link to a past post my Milky Himself where he describes making this light for himself. He states that this M6 is the Brightest he has ever made and give off such bright white light that it "Insta-bleaches" what it shines on. Also, it will run in full regulation for about 1 hour 40 mintues. 2nd Post starting at #242.

Hope this helps

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/126093&page=9

Last edited:

hokoman

Newly Enlightened

i know this might sound like comparing apples to oranges.... but how does this compare to a sceptre? the thought of one of these lights is driving me crazy and i need to get it out of my system and just pull the trigger on one of them.....

nitnapz

Enlightened

i know this might sound like comparing apples to oranges.... but how does this compare to a sceptre? the thought of one of these lights is driving me crazy and i need to get it out of my system and just pull the trigger on one of them.....

there are the same number of diodes and reflectors thats for sure.

The sceptre's output should double the 540 lumen spec listed.

I owned a sceptre, alot of rcr123's(x6) compared to this light's 4 cells. depends on the host then i guess, surefire vs maghost. same price.

hokoman

Newly Enlightened

there are the same number of diodes and reflectors thats for sure.

The sceptre's output should double the 540 lumen spec listed.

I owned a sceptre, alot of rcr123's(x6) compared to this light's 4 cells. depends on the host then i guess, surefire vs maghost. same price.

That's what i want to know, how the beams compare with double the output from the sceptre? i own a minimini hid and also a milky l1 and i know they're both excellent modders... hmmmmmm....

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bruce,
IMO this offering of a" MILKY CLASSIC" is below ROCK BOTTOM now!
A price increase would be the way to go at this point.
You won't be sorry with this light or this seller!
Good Lock Bruce

Fuhgetaboudit

Enlightened

Thanks Griff .... you are most certainly right. This price is ridiculous and I cannot believe no one has popped for it.

I have had two Sceptre's myself and although people tend to look at paper calculations in comparing I can honestly attest to the fact that although this light is marked 540 lumens by Milky, it throws one helll of a beam and is very bright with a nice spill. It definitely gives the Sceptre a challenge. The Sceptre is more powerful and more compact, and made with outstanding quality and attention to detail by MAC, but there is just something about the 4 RCR 14670's in this one that makes one smile :grin2:

I have no real need to sell this one... just playing around is all. If it doesn't sell soon I'll just pull it as it would cost an easy $375 for the mod just from Milky, not counting the initial purchase of the Surefire M6 and 4 RCR 14670 cells! This thing gives off light more like a car headlight than a flashlight!

Last edited: