• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Sundrop

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I've got a McGizmo SunDrop here that I recently acquired. Some new project prototypes I've been working on lately force the sale of some of the non-essential pieces of my collection, so this one has to go.

3195090423_dee6c03362.jpg

3195091265_dd909c7cd5.jpg

I'd like to get $300 for the light - shipping in the US is $8, internationally shipping is $30. PayPal is [email protected]

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line here or at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy,

This is the "standard" SunDrop. I had originally purchased it to modify with one of my Aeon drivers to get a true analog two-stage switching in the light rather than the microprocessor controlled norm, but I simply don't have the time right now to do that.

The price is decent because I got a good deal on it to start with, I hope the person who ends up purchasing it is able to use and enjoy it. :)

-Enrique

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Oooooh, if it's still up for grabs i'll take it!

:takeit: :takeit: :takeit:

This'll be my first purchase this year and my first venture into McGizmo goodness. :grin2:

Edit: PM sent asking if I can get USPS Priority Mail shipping. Will pay for whatever additional cost that might involve. :)

Last edited:

Roger Beep

Newly Enlightened
Congrats on a great purchase Deranged_coder :thumbsup:

I received my single stage SunDrop about a week a go from Billybright and it is the greatest light I have ever used.
A true keeper.

Confession time: I keep turning off the lights at home, just to enjoy the SunDrop. Honestly do :whistle:

shomie911

Enlightened
You guys can't even imagine how envious I am. :broke:

I'd have to sell a good portion of my favorite lights just to be able to afford it.

One day.

Congrats deranged_coder, post a review once you get it ok? :twothumbs

deranged_coder

Enlightened
You guys can't even imagine how envious I am. :broke:

I'd have to sell a good portion of my favorite lights just to be able to afford it.

One day.

Congrats deranged_coder, post a review once you get it ok? :twothumbs

Actually, I decided that this year was the year I would start getting into custom lights and I did, in fact, sell off several lights over at B/S/T the past couple of weeks because I was saving up for my first McGizmo light. :p

Of course, now the wait for the light to arrive in the mailbox will kill me... :sweat:

shomie911

Enlightened
Actually, I decided that this year was the year I would start getting into custom lights and I did, in fact, sell off several lights over at B/S/T the past couple of weeks because I was saving up for my first McGizmo light. :p

Of course, now the wait for the light to arrive in the mailbox will kill me... :sweat:

But selling my rare Surefire 2-sided A2-WH and super rare Surefire 4-sided L1 CREE or my perfect RA Clicky 140-Cn would kill me :sick:

I think I'm just going to have to wait until later this year.

Or rob a bank. :laughing:

deranged_coder

Enlightened
Hi Endeavour,

Just wanted to follow up if you have received my PayPal for this? I sent the payment a couple of days ago to [email protected] for $308 (cost of the light + US shipping) and sent a couple of follow up PMs but I have not received a reply. :shrug:

The PayPal transaction number is xxxxxxxxxxxx6220L (complete transaction number is in a couple of the PMs I sent).

Any updated would be greatly appreciated. Hope all is well with you.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice purchase deranged coder!

Endeavour, please edit the title of this thread to reflect the *SOLD* nature of it.