• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag Fluted Tailcaps

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few of these available

I have 0 of the full size pictured and 0 of the low profile as shown.

Price is $45 each shipped (US)

Same style as this light

IMG_0881-vi.jpg

P1030450-vi.jpg

Last edited:

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Believe me that's tempting, unfortunately Milky tapped my wallet dry for at least a little while. You'll have no problem selling these quickly. :rock:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the ?low profile? one... PP coming

Dan

Edit... It's the one in the lower left hand of the pic, Right? Anyway, that's the one I want. It has the deeper scallops.

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beutiful!!

And affordable too...i dont have any Mags either...

Now i wish i had.

Benny

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few questions. Is the low profile the same as on the picture of the complete light? The next picture shows three tailcaps. Two have deep flutes and one has shallow flutes. Which is being offered? Will these work with a stock Mag spring and does it make the light deeper (longer) or will it remain the same?

If they will work with a stock Mag spring, I will take one if any are available by the time I hit the send button. Paypal button waiting on your answer.

When or will you be making any with a clicky?

Last edited:

hokoman

Newly Enlightened
Wow - that light looks awesome! Too bad none of those tailcaps will work with my minimini hid!!!! Price for the whole light?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few questions. Is the low profile the same as on the picture of the complete light? The next picture shows three tailcaps. Two have deep flutes and one has shallow flutes. Which is being offered? Will these work with a stock Mag spring and does it make the light deeper (longer) or will it remain the same?

If they will work with a stock Mag spring, I will take one if any are available by the time I hit the send button. Paypal button waiting on your answer.

When or will you be making any with a clicky?

These are slighty longer that the stock caps but the inner dimensions are the same of a stock Mag tailcap so they are a drop in replacement. The light pictured has the deep groove style cap.

Thanks Mac

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the ?low profile? one... PP coming

Dan

Edit... It's the one in the lower left hand of the pic, Right? Anyway, that's the one I want. It has the deeper scallops.

The one with the shallower flutes is on the lower right.

Mac

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will take one of the full size ones. Is the address under the Picture the PP addy you want us to use.:paypal:
By the way the light in the picture is awesome.

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a tailswitch version also...PM me if interested.

Mac

Does this mean you have one of these with a tailswitch? If you do, please PM me with the info and price.

I liked the shallow version better. I thought the shallow version meant it was shorter in height. I will hold out for one of those (non tailswitch version) when they are available again.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice nice looking, Mac!

Are these aluminum, or ss?

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need a full size with the spring seat bored to the bottom of the cap to fit my new HID from you, looks like they are all gone though, but will be interested if there is another run.