Best price on Jet-III Military/LE

livingaboard

Banned
I know bugout has them but they are $90. Seems like they should be a little cheaper.

Anybody got any information for a cheaper price on this light?

livingaboard

Banned
I am the OP..I was correct. I found one for $71 delivered. That is cheaper than bugout with our 10% off.

I don't have a problem spending money on a good quality item but I do have a problem paying more than I need to.

This month I have spent about $600....I order the Jetbeam iii m, e2dl, e2b, L1, Fenix p3d, pd30, ld01 and a few others from fenix I can't remember

Ajay

Enlightened
I am the OP..I was correct. I found one for $71 delivered. That is cheaper than bugout with our 10% off.

I don't have a problem spending money on a good quality item but I do have a problem paying more than I need to.

This month I have spent about $600....I order the Jetbeam iii m, e2dl, e2b, L1, Fenix p3d, pd30, ld01 and a few others from fenix I can't remember

Hey livingaboard where did you get that great price?

Norm

Retired Administrator
Fantastic price, hope all goes well with the purchase. You'll love the light :)
Norm

gsxrac

Enlightened
Yea keep us updated! If all goes well it looks like theyll be getting my order for the III M and an M1X

livingaboard

Banned
OP here..sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was expecting to get email notifications and I didn't so I thought nobody was posting. Yes I did go to the manventure site but I didn't want to mention it specifically thinking it might be a forum violation or something.

I WILL post back when/if I get it. The only problem with this site is that you don't get to pick the reflector or color. I am fine with that. I noticed they had the newer Jetbeam on preorder for about $130. I think that is only about $5 cheaper after discount at the other site on here. I am waiting on reviews to get that one.

I also have an E2dl coming tomorrow.

livingaboard

Banned
Interesting that they're sold out now.

they actually only showed a few in stock when I had ordered, so that doesn't surprise me.

My order, from Wednesday the 14th, shows a usps tracking number and that it left the the postal facility on the 15th from Federal Way Washington, which is about 45 miles from where I live.

The address on the website for the company shows it as a Florida address. Maybe they are drop shipping their items. Not sure what is going on here but I like that it should be here shortly

livingaboard

Banned
to those who are following this...

I am the OP...I had ordered my JetBeam -iiim on the night of the 14th and it did arrive today, the 17th via USPS.

The light came in the priority shipping box and was packed ok. It came with the box, lanyard, orings, extra rubber tail cap piece and instructions.

So as far as the website I got this through it is legit for me and had a really good price on the light at $71

daj013

Newly Enlightened
Livingabroad,

I ordered this light from the same place as you a couple of days ago.
Mine should be in by Monday or Tuesday of this next week.
My question is, What type reflector and LED tint did it come with.
I know at their site, you were not able to specify what you wanted.
I also ordered the Pro-ST at the same time.

Thanks
David Johnson

livingaboard

Banned
Livingabroad,

I ordered this light from the same place as you a couple of days ago.
Mine should be in by Monday or Tuesday of this next week.
My question is, What type reflector and LED tint did it come with.
I know at their site, you were not able to specify what you wanted.
I also ordered the Pro-ST at the same time.

Thanks
David Johnson

The reflector is shiny smooth and the tint appears to be bright white. When compared to my new Surefire e2dl, the e2's beam is definitely warmer or yellower.

I think I might have to get the m1x also, based on the quality here. I noticed that this same place has the m1x for $130 and bugout, after our discount, is $141.xx I will wait for the m1x reviews and see how that goes before I order the m1x.

I am not an expert by any stretch, but the beam has a nice concentrated hot spot with good spill, like a Fenix light. My surefire e2dl has a much larger hotspot, not as bright, with less spill.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
...very interesting.

Considering that we are the US Distributor for JETBeam Flashlights and this company is not one of our dealers we must make it clear that we will NOT honor any warranty repairs purchased through them.

Did your product come with a warranty card and if so what are the letters in front of the unique serial number?

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com
CPF Supporting Dealer!

livingaboard

Banned
...very interesting.

Considering that we are the US Distributor for JETBeam Flashlights and this company is not one of our dealers we must make it clear that we will NOT honor any warranty repairs purchased through them.

Did your product come with a warranty card and if so what are the letters in front of the unique serial number?

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com
CPF Supporting Dealer!

The "warranty card" letters are US in front of the serial number. The card doesn't specify it is a warranty card, nor does the paperwork state that the flashlight isn't under warranty. I also don't see anything on the web or with the literature that states my warranty doesn't exist because I didn't buy if from your company. I guess if I had an issue, under warranty, and it wasn't fixed, I wouldn't buy that brand anymore.

I certainly see your point and I have not heard anything bad about your company, I am simply shopping for price and the price I paid is what I felt this item was worth. I have no doubt there is a cost associated with customer service for these products and your company provides that service.

Additionally, it is hard to have much respect for a company that sells its products to "authorized distributors" and then apparently sells them to "unauthorized distributors" from what you say, and then saying there is no warranty because you bought our products, which we sold, from another company that isn't authorized. This kind of puts you in a bad position of charging more, even if you offer excellent customer service.

With the way the economy is, I shouldn't even be buying lights but when I do, I have to make my money stretch. This is an expensive hobby. I am sure you understand that and I am sure your probably not making as much money has you have in the past.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the country that will almost always substitute quantity for quality.

I hope you don't have any problems with your light.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
... Additionally, it is hard to have much respect for a company that sells its products to "authorized distributors" and then apparently sells them to "unauthorized distributors" from what you say, and then saying there is no warranty because you bought our products, which we sold, from another company that isn't authorized. This kind of puts you in a bad position of charging more, even if you offer excellent customer service. ...
You are being extermely unfair, you do not know the origin of those lights so you can not say the 'Company' (meaning JetBeam) sold, or even apparanetly sold, to unauthorized distributors or dealers and It is disrespectful to imply the same. Typically grey markey lights are sold buy authorized dealers to 3rd-Parties, or worse the lights are counterfeit.

JetBeam as had a problem with counterfeit items in the past. Maybe you should post a clear picture of the warranty/authorized product card. If the light and the card is legit I would think JetBeam, or one of it's distributers would be legally bound to honor any warranty. You can see examples of counterfeit products and cards in earlier threads.

Latest posts