• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Milky Creemator

Mitfox

Newly Enlightened
Up for grab is a Creemator in very good condition. Generate at least 200lm, runtime at max on 18650 should be roughly 2.5 hours. O/L: 5 3/8 in. Robust build, almost like a ASP Baton.

Here's some quote from Scott.
"One note: the emitter is most definitely NOT a Cree R2. It's the stock emitter in the SureFire head... best information I've heard is it's likely a Q5 bin... and based on a visual inspection, it appears to be a Q-something bin. It's certainly bright and focuses well, just not an R2."

"Replaced the stock gasket at head end with full-sized o-ring for improved weatherproofing... replaced stock Pyrex lens with a thin mineral glass lens for improved ruggedness, scratch and chip resistance... repositioned optic slightly so twisting the head down fully will bring focus near optimal... thought this would help make focusing more of a non-issue in a stressful situation."

Specs:

• Cree-XRE Focusable TIR MG
  • AcornDx867 (v7.11.30.01)
  • Use with 1 x Li-ion 18650/17650 or 2 x 123
  • Modified SF KX1 head - Grey
  • Leef E to C body - HA-NAT
  • Leef Clicky TC - HA-BLK

Yes, I know the pics suxs.

Looking at $SOLD shipped. PP cash or CC. Grab this one now, you won't be disappointed.
Post a "i'll take it" or similar and send me a PM

-Terence

Last edited:

1dash1

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Milky Creemator

For anyone who already owns an E1b or E1L, this would be one heck of a pick-up. Just add an AW IMR16340 and switch heads and you'll have a great 4-mode (superlow/low/medium/high) pocket rocket. :naughty:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Milky Creemator

For anyone who already owns an E1b or E1L, this would be one heck of a pick-up. Just add an AW IMR16340 and switch heads and you'll have a great 4-mode (superlow/low/medium/high) pocket rocket. :naughty:

These heads do look superb with a McClickie body aswell.....:cool: