• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Rare Custom Brass Jets22 Blackbird CR2/CR123

Monolith

Enlightened
SOLD

First "I'll take it post" (without qualifications) in this thread gets it.

Per Arewethereyetdad (see post below) this is one of four complete sets.

This is a brass Jets22 Blackbird with a CR2 body and a CR123 body. It also comes with a two-stage switch that is currently mounted in the flat tailcap (usable with both bodies), but it can also be attached in the other tailcap as well. The light has never been used and has been stored as it came from Brock (Jets22). Light has been tested to be functional (both stages work) but the orings may need to be replaced due to age. This set uses a T bin white Lux III without any glow powder. I'll leave any polishing up to the new owner.

The set is actually four different lights:
1. CR123 with flat tail
2. CR123 with key chain tail
3. CR2 with flat tail
4. CR2 with key chain tail

Each combination can also be made into a two-stage light.

The set also comes with one of Brock's hang tags (key chain) with "X-002" on it. The center of the tag houses a green tritium vial that illuminates from the front and the rear of the tag.

Price: $450 shipped USPS insured in continental US.

Some comments from Brock at the time the light was made:

"Now the light..6 pieces all turned in brass. thinner knurling band around bezel..the ability to use the flat tailcap with both the CR2 powerpack and the 123.. and the indexed tailcap works with both CR2 and 123. Two level power-switch ...nice T bin White Lux III driven by MM+WO......this will come with one of my machined hang tags bearing X-002."

IMG_3288a.jpg

IMG_3281a.jpg

IMG_3286a.jpg

IMG_3283a.jpg

IMG_3292a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Rare Custom Brass Jets22 Blackbird CR2/CR123

You're right, Bruce, I am interested seeing how this does on the Boards. Priced very nice. I happen to own a complete set just like this, and, in fact, have brought mine here to Orlando for the Thrilla in Manilla flashlight-geek gathering. :D This is a very special light, with the most incredible knurling you'll ever see. I really love it, and it is my second-favorite brass custom, behind the Brass Cub. I would have a very difficult time selling it. I believe there were four full sets made.

Last edited:

Monolith

Enlightened

Brock did some amazing work. I've got many more of his lights. Too bad it is unlikely he would ever produce more.

Monolith

Enlightened

Shipped out today.