• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Found: 7135 Driver boards - Thanks to high-side

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know a lot of people bought 10 or 20 of the 7135 driver boards at a time from DX or KD so there are a few out there. I just need one. Maybe two. I'd prefer 1.0 to 1.2Amp drive current if possible.

I recently decided to try implementing a driver instead of running my MC-E 2S2P (~6.6V) resistored direct drive off 2x18650 in series (7.2-8.4V), so I need a 4x7135 driver board to complete a headlight mod with a Cree MC-E doing it 2S2P with two dies parallel before the driver and two dies parallel direcly driven by the driver board. My host will only fit one board and I want battery pack flexibility to use 5xNiMH (no wiring needed as this is the host light's battery), 6xNiMH RC car packs, and 2x18650 for a total of 5.0V min to 8.4V max input.

This project is on the cheap by command of the financial director (fiance), and I would like to ride with this headlight this winter, so I need to find at least one, and soon.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

high-side

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB 7135 Driver boards

Blindasabat,
I have 1050 ma 7135 boards.
PM me your shipping address, and I'll throw a couple in an envelope for today's outgoing mail.