• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired --closed, no longer interested in trades-- PRICE DROP!

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everybody....looking to either raise cash towards or trade for a SPY 007). There are two of my three recent ArcMania acquisitions that I would consider trading or selling. They just aren't getting the love they deserve....

First is a collectable:
ME in P7 --- serial # 001!! Perfect condition, less than one battery through it.
$500.

Next: 15-3 in Natural. Less than one full set of battereis through it. NOT in perfect condition though. It was dropped (first night I owned it) and one of the flutes was dinged. I'd say actual deformation is approx 1/32 of an inch. Ano WAS chipped/wrinkled slightly on that flute. I have no camera that works well enough to pick up the damage. Otherwise, light is perfect. Let's say $600 due to the damage.
If you want both, we can do a deal. If you want a trade for a Spy 007, let's talk.
I am also interested in a holster for said 007.
This will also be posted over at CLF. THANKS!

Of course, first firm PUBLIC "i'll take it" will rule.

PRICE DROP: Take both for $1000, or EVEN trade for minty (or real real close) SPY 007.

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ArcManias up for sale/trade for (or towards) SPY 007

I was gently informed that "I will do a deal" isn't firm enough for both lights.

I will sell both lights together for $1050.

Trades for a Spy 007 are still very much desired.

Gary123

Enlightened

What is an ME in P7? Do you have a link to a sales thread? Can you give us a little information - emitter, UI, battery config ... Are you able to post pictures?

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's odd. Let's try this again:
15-3:
http://www.customlightfactory.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=535

ME is a Mega Extreme, another Arcmania light. It uses a P7 LED, though it is a small light run on 1 X 123, putting out roughly 400 lumens in a beautiful flood. This light is Serial # 001:
Thread:

http://www.customlightfactory.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=503http://www.customlightfactory.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=541

EDIT: Thanks Donn, just saw your post giving the right link, looks like I dropped a "5" from the end somehow.

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ArcManias up for sale/trade for (or towards) SPY 007 PRICE DROP!

PRICE DROP: Take both for $1000, or EVEN trade for minty (or real real close) SPY 007.

seattlite

Enlightened

There is no SF-V here. The 15-3 is a related light, with the 15 watt 6 die Ostar in a KL4 head. 800 or so lumens I believe was the estimate. MASSIVE wall of light.
This should be the thread over at CLF. Someone please tell me if posting this link is a no-no.
http://www.customlightfactory.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=53

Bump for an AWSWOME light ... 15-3.

However, I don't want the buyer to be disappointed due to the 800 lumen number. It still puts out LOTS of light, but I don't think its puts out more than a MN21(M6 HOLA Bulb). RELATIVELY speaking(since I have a number of lights including the 15-3 and a light meter), the TOTAL light output on high with 2xRCR123's compared with some of my other lights is as follows:
E2DL(2xRCR123s): ~2.7x
Novatac 120P(1xRCR123): ~4.1x
MTE P7(1x18650): ~2x

Bottomline, this has been my EDC since I received the light from ArcMania. I've carried it in a 1xRCR123, 1x18650, 2xRCR123 and for a shortwhile, on 3xRCR123....this light is DANG versitile and it does put out LOTS of light. IMHO, well worth the price I paid, and the asking price for the 15-3 in this deal is a BARGAIN!

Last edited:

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is the relative output? I didn't see a number for the 15-3.
In your test, did it go to full brightness on 2 cells?

Thanks for the kind words about the light, it is pretty fantastic. Compared to other floody lights, I think 800 is possibly a tad high, but the color difference between it and some floody incans, as well as the even nature of the flood, makes it quite hard for my eyes to tell.
LOTS of light, and amazingly versatile.

seattlite

Enlightened

What is the relative output? I didn't see a number for the 15-3.
In your test, did it go to full brightness on 2 cells?

Thanks for the kind words about the light, it is pretty fantastic. Compared to other floody lights, I think 800 is possibly a tad high, but the color difference between it and some floody incans, as well as the even nature of the flood, makes it quite hard for my eyes to tell.
LOTS of light, and amazingly versatile.

Yes. The 15-3 was at full brightness on 2xRCR123. Relative output...let me see if I can be a bit clearer......for example, the 15-3 is 2.7x brighter than the E2DL; 4.1x brighter than the 120P; and 2x brighter than the MTE P7.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

AH, now I see how you were doing it. Thanks for the clarification.

I wonder if anyone with a full sphere has ever tested one? Don't know how the WIDE beam impacts the reading on the meter...regardless, interesting resutls.
Thanks again.

seattlite

Enlightened

I have a home made milk carton light box....yes NOT an IS, but it also me to make quantitative and RELATIVE total light output measurments of my lights. Granted, its about as accurate as ceiling bounce tests, but I wanted some quantitative comparisons.

Again, there are not that many, IF any, lights that are brighter than the 15-3 in a 1 or 2 cell configuration. 3 cell.....maybe there are a couple?

Too bad there are no beamshots...if I have time maybe I'll take some and post.

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't mean to imply that it was inaccurate, or insufficient in any way.

There are some beamshots floating around. Mostly over on CLF, if anyone wants to find them, they should be in those linsk somewhere. I could try top get some up tonight, too. But honestly, I think me and you might be the only ones reading this thread!

donn_

Flashaholic

Nope...I'm reading it too. I'm fascinated by the emitter in this light, but I already have 3 other lights with it inside. It's a phenomenal light source!

seattlite

Enlightened

I didn't mean to imply that it was inaccurate, or insufficient in any way.

There are some beamshots floating around. Mostly over on CLF, if anyone wants to find them, they should be in those linsk somewhere. I could try top get some up tonight, too. But honestly, I think me and you might be the only ones reading this thread!

No implications taken...just wanted to clarify my testing methods. Found some beamshots:

nmf52d.jpg

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the beamshots. I can't see them at work (must be hosted on a blocked site like photobucket), but I imagine they show the beam nicely.

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Cant believe those lights are still here?! :eek:

Very good price for very rare lights...

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bumpity!

Listen to Toby pra guys....I think these are priced pretty well right now!