• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **ALL SOLD** 'ARC mania' Mega Micro w/P7 LED & Special Reflector

qarawol

Enlightened
I have available THREE (3) 'ARC mania' Mega Micros with the P7 LED.

Three co-workers have changed their minds due to economic reasons and they no longer can afford to complete the purchase of these Flashlights. 'ARC mania' had these on hold for them. Partial 'hold' payments were made and cannot be completed so I am selling these on behalf of them.

These LIMITED P7 versions produces approximately 12-15% more usable light output due to a special custom reflector that gives a tighter spot then the past ones and cost a bit more. They are willing to drop the price a bit to get the sale off their hands and keep good face with MJ. Co-workers and I wanted the power of the P7 LED and some throw too. 'ARC mania' did not offer these reflectors on his sales thread for they were made special for us. Serial #'s available are 038, 060 & 061 (their employee number and year of births). I'm keeping mine.

Everything is the same, except for the reflector, and more info on 'ARC mania' original sales thread can be found here… https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/215313

'ARC mania' had a special on adding an Extreme III for an additional $50.00. Speaking with him, this deal will also apply if interested.

$450.00 each, shipped worldwide and READY TO SHIP. GET ONE WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Please post the serial number wanted along with an "I'll take it".

PayPal accepted. PM me for payment details.

Njoy…

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
Re: 'ARC mania' Mega Micro w/P7 LED & Special Reflector

Just out of curiosity, and possibly for use in other P7 applications, what is the nature of the "special reflector?"

qarawol

Enlightened

Just out of curiosity, and possibly for use in other P7 applications, what is the nature of the "special reflector?"

Hi donn,

The P7 LED, by nature, seems to lean towards the flood side of the beam pattern. The special reflector produces a bit tighter beam for more throw getting it closer to the beam pattern of the Mega Micro with a Diamond Dragon.

It is not a cut down 27mm OP like the others. It has a different parabolic angle/feature that is beyond my comprehension of the scheme of things.

Njoy...

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reflector Photos????? PLease ........
Also I thought there were only going to be 35 of the ME made
Your quote: Serial #'s available are 038, 060 & 061 (their employee number and year of births). I'm keeping mine.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have two of the SF-V's available. One is on hand and the other is still awaiting final payment. After buying my SF-V's and showing some friends and co-workers, they too wanted one and I asked ARC mania to put aside a few after placing a deposit.

Well it's been too long, for me at least, and I don't want MJ to wait much more. Two co-workers are not able to come up with the balance of funds so I am offering them here.

Same co-workers from the SF-V thread? If so, shame on them...Do a favor for some co-workers, and you get dumped on...:shakehead

Good luck with the sale :)

qarawol

Enlightened

Also I thought there were only going to be 35 of the ME made

No where do I read, in any forum, that there were only 35 made (please correct me if I am wrong). He usually makes spares for any possible parts damage or imperfections that may occur. If all is well, more are assembled and then sold. He has sold some of his limited runs as seconds due to the unforeseen damage or imperfections. Not all his Flashlights are sold only on the forums, some are sold direct. He may post a limited number for us forum buyers and have more for direct sales. And it's MM not ME.

Pictures of front end please!

Will a "picture" of the front of the Flashlight showing the reflector let you see that it will be more of a spot then a flood? I don't think that curve will show up too clearly on a picture. According to MJ, the spot of the P7, using the special reflector, will be "closer" to the beam pattern produced by the Diamond Dragon (DD). The special reflector has more curvature towards the LED hence giving it its tighter spot.

Here is a comparison of the Mega Micro DD compared to a P7 with a standard reflector (cut 27mm). All pictures were taken with a Kodak P850 digital camera. Shutter @ 1/4sec, ISO50, F2.8, and tripod mounted. The shutters are approximately 35' away. I used the above setting to better show the hot spot and some of the side spill. Flashlight held 1" to left of lens and the 10sec timer was used to prevent camera shake.

MM w/Diamond Dragon…

MMDiamondDragn.jpg

w/P7…

MMP7.jpg

and just for output comparison…

27LT on High…

27LThigh.jpg

Surefire P60L on 3-cells…

SFP60L3-cell.jpg

Same co-workers from the SF-V thread?

Only one of the past two flaked on me.

I do not have these on hand for 'ARC mania' was going to send the four out to me in one package. When I do get mine, I will be glad to post pictures of the actual difference between the two. Keep in mind by that time, these may have already been sold and you would have missed out. Don't wait too long for I may get another. Also, my reflector will be different then the other three for I had to spend a little more again... even more special. No picture request for this "even more special" reflector because I don't have it yet either.

Njoy…

Fellow CPF'er KEW just PM'd me and asked me if there was "one light I just had to have" following my SHOT Show trip. I told him no there wasn't. Not until I came home and (today) got to see griff's Mega Micro. BINGO. Now THAT is the one light I just have to have (so I'm buying griff's).

Fellas, these things are remarkable. I consider them Mini SF III's on steroids. The build quality is beyond exceptional. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

qarawol

Enlightened

One co-worker is willing to take a $20.00 loss for now. This will be for serial #038. It is now selling for $430.00 SHIPPED!

BUMP.

Njoy...

Peter Atwood

Enlightened

They remind me of an original Arc LS that got exposed to "radiation" in a 1950's mad scientist's lab somewhere. Really wild lights and boy do they have some output.

mfrobert

Newly Enlightened

So I'm curious if you would have rather had the Diamond Dragon LED instead. As i'm new to this world of lights I'm not exactly sure what I want....Secondly how do you like the twist vs. a click cap?

bladerex

Newly Enlightened

I will take one, let me know what options I have two / three stage Seoul Led Titanium Bezel OD coating ???
mail me gilbert.moody (at) hotmail (dot) de

marcspar

Enlightened

One co-worker is willing to take a $20.00 loss for now. This will be for serial #038. It is now selling for $430.00 SHIPPED!

BUMP.

Njoy...

Qarawol, if this unit is available, I will take it.

Marc

StrayLight

Enlightened

Before they all disappear, I'll take one. Can I get #060? I'd also like an Extreme III at the discounted price.

Kipper

Newly Enlightened

PM sent qarawol. Thank you.

qarawol

Enlightened

Sorry to be late in responding to the requests above.

Since these were not moving for several days, I informed 'ARC mania' to let them go on his end if he had to for he did me a favor to place these on hold after partial payment.

I will have to contact him to see if he made prior commitments, to make sure I still have them available here. All was quiet and then suddenly in one day, they are asked for and I have not spoken with ARC'mania' and he may not have had time to post himself.

I do know for sure that #61 is still available for I was going to buy that one. I need to find out about #038 & #060.

'bladerex' requested one first. I need to send him an email. No PM's for being a noob.

Next is 'marcspar', though he requested #038. I need to see if that is still available. If not, he has second chance on the #061

Then there's 'StrayLight' for #060. Same as above.

And now 'Kipper'.

PM's or emails have been sent to the above members.

This was way more trouble then expected. Try to do a favor for friends, things change beyond their control, try to sell for friends, no movement, ask seller to not to wait for he needs his money, bombarded with requests to buy them in one day.

I will post as soon as hear back from 'ARC mania'. He is 15hrs ahead in time from me.

Njoy...

Last edited:

Kipper

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for the reply qarawol. I noticed on Lighthound that they were currently out of stock on the P7 but did have the DD in stock. From what I read on the forums and other sites I would really like to get the P7 over the DD. It's more money but well worth it IMO.