A great add on for Firefox "Lazarus"

Norm

Retired Administrator
This is an add on I have wished I had so many times in the past.
http://lazarus.interclue.com/
Ever had one of those "oh $*#@" moments when you've finally finished filling out a long form, and hit submit only to see an error message? And when you hit the back button, the form was blank... If so, you know you need Lazarus. And if not, you have a chance to install Lazarus before disaster strikes!
Using Lazarus, you can recover lost forms with a single click. Lazarus automagically saves every form. If the submission fails or if you forget to send it, you can return to the page and recover the form data you originally entered, even after restarting your browser or your computer.
Lazarus is a simple, reliable and free add-on for Firefox, produced by the Interclue team. If you're finding it useful, check out Interclue, our advanced webpage previewer.

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good idea.

I've already gotten into the habit of doing Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C for lengthy posts. That doesn't work for multi-field forms, though.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
WOW! Good to read their FAQ's on how the information is stored locally & encrypted, and able to be deleted after a time you control. Also good to see these other options in security setup. MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR FIREFOX MASTER PASSWORD!

Laz.jpg

Last edited:

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good idea.

I've already gotten into the habit of doing Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C for lengthy posts. That doesn't work for multi-field forms, though.

Me, too! It is so aggravating to lose a post when you typed the whole thing out, taking a long time to do it.