• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
Trade offer is withdrawn. I now have plans to make another hotwire using the 12AA->4D adaptor.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been planning a hotwire build using the Osram 64440 IRC bulb. I bought a FiveMega 12AA to 4D cell adaptor, which arrived in the mail yesterday, but have decided that I will be better off pushing the bulb with a little more voltage. As a result, I am looking for a 5D Mag in new or near new condition as a host for my hotwire project.

Here is my offer to trade my FiveMega adaptor for a 5D Mag: I live in Australia and will post the adaptor using Australia Post airmail for an international trade offer and Australia Post express mail for a domestic trade offer. I understand the expense of posting something as large as a 5D Mag to Australia and am not concerned if the trader chooses to post it using a low-cost service.

My cell adaptor is unused and taken out of FM's packaging for inspection only. I am not concerned whether the Mag comes in retail packaging or not. I would prefer to receive a red Mag but black would be fine too.

If anyone thinks my trade offer is unreasonable for any reason, please let me know.

Thanks for looking :twothumbs.

Last edited: