ITP Light Electronic Company

DavidZ

Newly Enlightened
I have lurked and learned a lot here for the past few months, so I decided to register, and become part of the fun. Also, so I can use the search function. :cool:. I am a noob when it comes to this new flashlight technology, so bear with my ignorance, and dumb questions. Thanks to this forum, I now have a Fenix L2D CE, and a Proton Pro. I like them both. Which leads me my question regarding ITP lights. Are they any good? I found nothing with the search function, so I figured I would make it my first post. My first fascination with getting a good light, was many years ago, when at that time I got a B-Light made by Bianchi the holster manufacturer. You all would laugh, as I do, at its performance today, but at the time it was awesome. Today, they are just heavy and dim, and as I type this, the same could be said about me as I get older. Thank goodness for new technology. :twothumbs
Thanks All!
Dave.

Tirodani

Newly Enlightened
Never heard of them until now, though I haven't been around here long. The C9 and C10 bodies are muy sexy in my opinion, though.

corrections operator

Newly Enlightened
Check out shiningbeam.com and the cpf review threads, from what I've heard and seen, it appears they offer good UI and bang for the buck. I'm considering purchasing the c6r or c6t myself!

Last edited:

HKJ

Flashaholic
I like the ITP lights. My preference goes to the tactical version of the light, they have a simple UI, but it covers what is need.

DSC_3182.jpg

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I have lurked and learned a lot here for the past few months, so I decided to register, and become part of the fun. Also, so I can use the search function. :cool:.
The regular search feature doesn't work for words under four characters. Type "ITP review" into the google search field at the top of the screen, and you will see a number of reviews listed (including my own ;)).

:welcome:

Flic

Enlightened
The regular search feature doesn't work for words under four characters. Type "ITP review" into the google search field at the top of the screen, and you will see a number of reviews listed (including my own ;)).

:welcome:

I just typed ITP and got everything imaginable.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have this light as well, i bought the C9r model and then bought the C7 and C8 tubes and switch. Nice light for its brightness and versatility. Dont know why this light is not as popular with the crowd......this is just one of my edc lights and im digging it so far. Selfbuilt has outstanding reviews for each model and i guess thats what made me get one.
p1040531lo1.jpg

Last edited:

maxilux

Enlightened
The C6T is a real good light for hunting, you can start the light at very low to high, so the animals do not notice the light.