I Need a New EDC to Replace A Broken Incedio

MicroE

Enlightened
My EDC died. It is (was) a Lumapower Incendio V2. The switch has become unreliable.
Please suggest a replacement to these specifications:
1.) A QUIET and RELIABLE switch.
2.) Under 250 USD.
3.) One CR2 or CR123
4.) Multiple levels between 5 and 100 Lumens or in this neighborhood.

My ideal would probably be the Aluminum version of the Surefire Titan. But who knows when or if that vaporlight will ever appear at retailers. I need a new light now.
Thanks to all who can suggest a light.

gilly

Enlightened
Jetbeam JET II - PRO is an excellent light. Three user-set modes (I have mine at 1% - 50% - 100%), a nice dual-direction clip, and outstanding build quality. Did a runtime test on min setting with an RCR-123 and it went for over 2 days. (2 lumens up to ~ 200 lumens - as bright as many two-cell lights)

You won't be disappointed...

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jeprrenoma23.html

"CPFJET" gets you an additional 10% discount.

Last edited:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jetbeam JET II - PRO is an excellent light. Three user-set modes (I have mine at 1% - 50% - 100%), a nice dual-direction clip, and outstanding build quality. Did a runtime test on min setting with an RCR-123 and it went for over 2 days. (2 lumens up to ~ 200 lumens - as bright as many two-cell lights)

You won't be disappointed...

http://www.bugoutgearusa.com/jeprrenoma23.html

"CPFJET" gets you an additional 10% discount.

+1 on Jetbeam but will go one further to suggest Jet II Pro IBS with 3 individually programable modes for total lighting versatility (includes programable strobes too if you want to use strobe, never have to see strobe if you dont either)

MicroE

Enlightened
I have the Jet Military. It is a very good light, but the switch is loud and I am looking for a light with a silent (or very quiet) switch.

gilly

Enlightened
I have the Jet Military. It is a very good light, but the switch is loud and I am looking for a light with a silent (or very quiet) switch.

I agree that it is a fairly "crisp" switch (although not quite as loud as the Jet III-M).

Silent switch, eh? Using it while conducting reconnaissance deep in enemy-held territory???:xyxgun: :tinfoil:

Xak

Enlightened
Of all my 1x123 lights I like the IncinDio the best. I would fix the switch.