bright 2c m*g

redbird

Enlightened
I have been gone from the fourms for some time and things have changed so much I dont know where to start.

To begin with I would like to upgrade a stock 2c M*g to the current brightest LED and am OK with using 18650 with a sleve to power it.

I have read a LOT of posts but know that everyone who is current with the technology will save me gobbs of time.

So, please help!

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Check the above thread.

You can try a Seoul P7 or Cree MC-E mod direct drive with a single 18650 battery.

:welcome:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1 for the P7 mod you wont be sorry. They are very usable lights. I use a 3 mode buck converter on mine so if I am looking at something close I can turn it down on low. On high it picks up eyes in the yard all the time some are as far away as 100+ yards.

redbird

Enlightened
Thanks for the feedback. I had not seen that thread. I opted for the Malkoff.

I also will be looking into the other mods.

Marduke

Flashaholic
Can anyone fill me in as to why people refer to them as M*gs???

MagLite is sue happy, and probably spends more on lawyers than R&D. There is a fair amount of contempt for such behavior. At one time, people wanted to prevent drawing attention to the forum by using their real name, for fear of drawing the attention of their legal dept.

They are also looked down upon because they haven't released a novel or even respectable product in decades.