• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Chrome DRACO with charger

loveit

Enlightened
I have an extra one of these, so it is up for sale. I got it in a trade and just haven't used it, so it should get in the hands of someone who will. This has serial number 076. It comes with the nano charger, spacer, and two batteries. These can be seen here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=137487

This one has a slot for tritium in the tail, but that slot is empty. This has been carried and shows some minor wear. It works perfectly.

I can accept CASH paypal or preferred USPS MO shipped in the US only. If you want it, and you're not in the US, I can't insure it, but PM me and we can figure out the shipping costs. Price: NOW $SPF pending funds shipped in the US.

Let me know if you're interested!

DRACO2.jpg

DRACO1.jpg

Last edited:

loveit

Enlightened
I just dropped the price. If the price isn't fair, feel free to tell me what is via PM! This is a great light that needs to get some use, and I have too many!

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Loveit,:wave:

Your link isn't working. I believe this is the thread you are trying to link to. Good Luck with your sale!!!:thumbsup:

Cheers,
Steve

Latest posts