Need a list of LED 90degree anglehead lights

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
90 degree anglehead is my favorite flashlight design. I'm wondering what's availible that I don't already know of.

I'm aware of the following lights:

FirstLight Products
Pentagon MOLLE
Pelican "Ed" series
ZebraLight Products

What else is out there in 90 degree anglehead?

Angleheads suggested by members:

Energizer
Fulton and Fulton LED mods (including the AngleLux by ElectroLumens)
Countless generic military type angleheads
UK 4AA
Streamlight Survivor models
FoxFury Scout Series
Wolf Safety ATEX

Last edited:

Marduke

Flashaholic
Energizer makes several. There is a 2xAA one sold at Lowe's, a tactical version, and a new one set to release this year.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fulton Industries. You can get one here for $11.55 shipped. It's not as ugly as the picture on the web site, it's and olive drab color.

Mine is being tranformed into a Seoul U2 p4.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fulton Industries. You can get one here for $11.55 shipped. It's not as ugly as the picture on the web site, it's and olive drab color.

Mine is being tranformed into a Seoul U2 p4.

Ok, I guess I was also aware of the old Nam era incans. Sounds like a fun mod.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep'm comin'.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found these:
http://www.galaxyarmynavy.com/item-656blk.asp

I find these availible from all sorts of online retailers, prices range from $50-$80

Looks interesting, might be moddable, but very little info is availible. For instance, it says it uses "Lithium batteries". Sounds promising, but what lithium batteries? So far I've done quite a bit of googling but have failed in finding the answer to that question.

Also can't seem to determine the manufacturer.

Anyone have any experience with these?

saildude

Newly Enlightened
UK makes a 4AA LED

Streamlight Survivor series comes in several versions - Rechargeable, 4AA with 2 different LED types - has gotten very good reviews and feedback from users

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fulton LED thread.

I modded an incan model with a Maglite 2D upgrade - not complicated, but it took a little tweaking.

-Trevor

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
ummm whats it called stream light survivor or something that one for firefighters

Yup, mentioned in post #9.

I'm going to add to my original list, so people don't need to read through every post to see what has already been suggested.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Hey cool beans I just dropped a 6 cell Xenon mag bulb into my fulton and ran it on 7 Eneloops.

It's SWEET! The focus was just right without fiddling with it. Forgive me, I'm pretty new to incan and I get excited.

And I just realized this is the LED section........:whistle: Pretend I was never here.

Last edited:

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey cool beans I just dropped a 6 cell Xenon mag bulb into my fulton and ran it on 7 Eneloops.

It's SWEET! The focus was just right without fiddling with it. Forgive me, I'm pretty new to incan and I get excited.

And I just realized this is the LED section........:whistle: Pretend I was never here.

Excellent work [SIZE=-1]Sergeant[/SIZE], you've been promoted to [SIZE=-1]Lieutenant[/SIZE]. ;)

Why not post a thread with some photos? :poke: