• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10 (#2) SOLD!

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! This is number 2 of 4 that I will be selling. Slightly different than the first, but with the same flawless machining and tight, buttery smooth threads. I can polish to a mirror finish if you like at no charge. $300 shipped to the CONUS. +$10 for overseas. Paypal to jhankoatcomcastdotnet. Thanks! SOLD!

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10

Dad,
Here a couple of this one. Sorry, these are the best pics I could get. My camera has a hard time focusing on reflective surfaces up close..

tid10307.jpg

tid10306.jpg

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10

Threads look excellent :twothumbs

What is the thread pitch for the D10?

Thanks,
Scott

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: SOLD! FS: Another Titanium Nitecore D10 SOLD!

Payment received. I will ship it in a couple of hours. Thanks!

Jeff

EDIT: I just got back from the Post Office and they were closed. :banghead: I don't know what I was thinking. I'll drop it off first thing in the morning...

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened

Andy,
Your PM box is full. I finished polishing the light and I'm on my way to the Post Office right now...

Last edited:

Amorphous

Enlightened

Jeff,

Just wanted you to know I am singing the Woody Woodpecker song: .. "ha ha ha HA ha .... Hee hee heee hee"

Love your work. :D
BTW, the blind tap was just perfect, and thread pitch are just perfectly rebust and smooth. awesome!!
I have been waiting for this pocket friendly with a great clip, AA/R123 size titanium light with great variable dimming driver/w great tint LED for the longest time. Thanks.
This will be one of my EDC.

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

Last edited: