• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Any Local Aussie's In VIC wanna Buy my 2 THOR-1000Watters?

Flashanator

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is just to get a feeler if anyone local in VIC, AUS.. would like to buy my two Thor X10's. Each dish out ~20,000 lumens IMO.

I would prefer to sell to someone in VIC (closer to Melb the better) through pickup & payment of cash, as shipping interstate or overseas would probably be costly And I'm too scared to send all this delicate stuff through the mail.

* 2x Thor 1000watt (GE 4557) Aircraft Landing lights...
* Dewalt 9000 240vac charger (~1hr to charge batt packs IRRC)
* 2 spare new/never used GE 4557 lamps

Both lights are in perfect condition & have been used for maybe 10mins total. Have been just sitting in my dust free storage & I never use them. The 1st Thor can run both filaments (300w/700w) together at 1000w. But the second Thor cant, only one filimant at a rime. Due to the orig wire setup that came with the stock 10MCP light. Less voltage sag imo anyway. Besides the 300w beam is over shadowed somewhat by the big 700w beam. Only use both filaments in small areas like >80metres. Don't turn on/off repeatable, run in max 30second bursts.

Here is the Lot.

Here are the Lithium A123 Battery packs at the back.

The whole lot for $1400 AUS.

+ You can have my Titanium Mega Illuminator housing, very good cond. the HID kit & batt is gone tho. I never found a powerful HID for it so i dont want it.

I have a spare 2 year old 12v 12ah SLA ill give too for free, if you want it that is.

I'm located 30KM out side of Melbourne, Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts