2AA Minimag Body

Simplicity05

Newly Enlightened
First off, I guess I'm not really sure where to post this, so if this is not the correct spot, please scold me and move it to the correct spot :oops:

Just found my old 2AA Minimag thinking to do a NiteIze upgrade on it, and I realized that this piece:

media.nl

Was missing.

That being said, I was wondering if there was anything I could drop into this thing to make a cool little light. I guess price doesn't really matter too much to me at the moment, I'm just wondering what my options are without replacing this piece.

greenLED

Flashaholic
:welcome: Simplicity!

Send Darkzero a PM - he's still making "sammies" (aka. "sandwiches"; circuit pills) specifically geared for the 2AA minimag. You won't look at a minimag the same way again.

Simplicity05

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info and the welcome!

Is there a post he's made yet that I can go lurk in? I'm pretty good at that - been lurking this and the edcforums; read a lot of posts you and Stormdrane made in the lanyard-making thread.

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound has the ceramic slugs that replace that part - they were designed for a pocket hotwire, but would probably work for whatever you need.

Simplicity05

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up on lighthound, even if I don't understand what a pocket hotwire means :p