• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Lumenator by MilkySpit

SOLD: I'm reluctantly selling my just-received Lumenator to raise funds for another light that I want to buy. This is the head only (C3 body/tail pictured is not included). The head is an old-style Surefire KL3 that is in NEW condition (I received it brand new in the sealed bag). It went off to Milky for modding. I asked for something super bright and white, single emitter, but what I got was alot more:

Per Milky: "It's got a CreeMCE with my best (and ONLY) orange peel aluminum reflector. You've got an Acorn 1.5 driver, and it will run on 2x rechargeable or 3x primaries. Estimated output is around 700 lumens. As an extra little goodie I loaded my own internal 'Califon' firmware on your light... it's similar to the typical 'Bailey' firmware but offers an additional 'TheaterUI', which always starts at ultralow then ramps up from there... also delivers a markedly lower ultralow than I've had before ... and in TACTICAL MODE ONLY now incorporates a disorienting strobe... and when I say strobe, I mean strobe so intense and so rapid that it makes people move like robots."

HDS fans, the ultralow on this thing is arguably as low as yours, and the high beam will eat your HDS for lunch. :devil:

Here's what the label says:

"Lumenator X700.4-KL3rev1 Optimator MC-E, Cree MCE-KWF 27mm MOP MG Acorn 1.5 'Califon' Firmware - 700 lumens max - Use 2 x Rechargeable or 3 x Primaries. Change UI: 20 taps, Mser On/Off: 40 taps, Available UI: Memory/Tactical/Theater" (yes, the label says all that).

PayPal only (cash or CC, no e-checks), CONUS shipping included in the price. Add $10 for international shipping. Will ship same or next business day via USPS priority. Postal insurance is optional (add $5 if you want insurance). My PayPal addy is in my profile.

$275 shipped, SOLD.

c013c39a.jpg

84713b0b.jpg

fd71ad71.jpg

Last edited: