Modded finally:Fulton Industries MX--991/U

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Parts Used
1 MicroPuck #2009A-SHO, 500mA
Heat sink from DX mag reflector
U2SVOH Seoul
37mm x 26mm cutdown Aurora reflector

Now if I could just find a 43mm lens I would be set. Time for some pictures.

Perfect focus.
fulton008mediumvz8.jpg

Reflector and HS epoxied together.
fulton010mediumde1.jpg

Micropuck tucked into the heat sink.
fulton011mediumtv1.jpg

Assembled
fulton019mediumha8.jpg

Beam profile shots ISO400 1/160th
fulton021mediumtf7.jpg

ISO400 1/15
fulton022mediumdg3.jpg

ISO400 1/13
fulton023mediumjb2.jpg

The tint is beautiful and I would say that it is somewhere close to 100 lumens out the front. The Anglehead is an excellent light to own once modded.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a nice, clean mod. The beam shots look good. It should run for a very long time on two D-cells.

I have a vintage Boy Scout angle head flashlight that is going to get a makeover. It is all metal, so I am going to drive it a little harder than 5oomA.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a nice, clean mod. The beam shots look good. It should run for a very long time on two D-cells.

I have a vintage Boy Scout angle head flashlight that is going to get a makeover. It is all metal, so I am going to drive it a little harder than 5oomA.

Thanks! Now if I can work some magic on the old Rayovac sportsman like you have done on some of the oldies.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll keep an eye out for this one.:popcorn:

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey nitroz what's the story on that pin vise?

It's a Jewelers tool and can be found here for $11.50. Not sure about the shipping cost.

This tools is invaluable and I noticed that Darkzero was using one and just had to have one. To bad owning one does not give me the super modding powers like DZ. :)

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooh, that's less than half the price GW charges and it looks like the exact same tool. Good thing I didn't complete that GW order. Thanks Nitroz.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oooh, that's less than half the price GW charges and it looks like the exact same tool. Good thing I didn't complete that GW order. Thanks Nitroz.

Excellent! Glad I could help out, every penny counts these days.:twothumbs