I am looking for a pouch for a surefire M6

motoguzzi

Newly Enlightened
I need a pouch for an M6 flashlight, if possible in coyote brown but any tan or earth shade will do, even OD.
I had ordered one from SOE gear months ago but it never arrived and E-mail to John and their service dept have gone unanswered, are they still around?

Thanks in advance

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about SOE gear, but there are a number of threads on pouches for the SF M6. Try doing a search on "SF M6 pouch" and the like. And also try a google search on the same.

Welcome to CPF!

cnjl3

Enlightened
I ordered my John Willis M6 pouch from SOE in mid October last year and I just received it maybe 1 1/2 weeks ago. So even though his website says "6 to 8 weeks" he goes on to say that he does give the military priority. I am really happy with mine and I am sure that you will eventually get your M6 pouch. IIRC he just recently moved his business from California to Camden, TN so maybe that is also why our orders were/are a little late.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you go that route make sure you lockout the tailcap. The light sits on the tailcap in Mr. Willis's holster system.

Welcome to CPF!

DM51

Flashaholic
The John Willis pouches are excellent.

It might also be worth thinking about the pouches made by kalkwasser, if he is still doing them. He hasn't posted for a while, and it's a shame the pics no longer show in his thread, as they did look very good.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have several of John's holsters, including for the M6 and the Kroma-MS. Quality is the best. The delay is a bummer, but the quality will make you happy long after the wait is forgotten.