• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Gotham

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Mr. Smyth!

Sorry... I have one, but I'm not parting with mine. #068 of 100 total. It really is a thing of Milky beauty.

Gotham.jpg

The Gotham is quite a light for someone with seven posts, unless you are perhaps not a beginner at all, you just don't post very much.:) I mean no disrespect at all, just that you must have excellently developed flashaholism to desire such a fine light, in which case your post count does not do you justice.:thumbsup:

Incidentally, your profile says you live in Itasca, IL. I lived there for 30 years, just off of Irving Park Road on Home Ave. Where are you close to?

Last edited:

J Smyth

Newly Enlightened
That post looks better than your last one! :rolleyes: Never judge a book by its cover. ;)

I have been on CPF for a long time. When they went to the new forum format a while back I was never able to log on again so I stopped coming for a year or two now. So I had to open up another account to be able to post. I have 20+ flashlights now. I have had some from Brock (Jetts22) in the past and I have been buying a few from Fred (PhotonFanatic) recently. I got a beauty coming soon, right Fred? :twothumbs I also just picked up a nice modded one from Don W. :)

While researching the forums I found they now have LED drop in for Surefires. :thumbsup: How cool is that! I have a few Malkoff' M60's enroute and also some Lightsavers. Should make my 6P's a nice LED unit.

I liked the way the Gotham looks and am just going on a fishing expedition. :D 99 more potential choices to go.

I have lived in Itasca my whole life. I am by Franzen School, Thorndale and 290.

Cheers, Jim

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry... I didn't quite know to say my point and not sound bad or nasty. It took a couple of takes before I was more-or-less satisfied with the post.

I have maybe 30+ lights. Lots of Surefires(two M6's, M4, M3, M1, U2, three A2's, E2DL, E1B, L4, KL6 LED head, 6P, 9P+KT turbohead, two KL3 LED heads,...) Milky-mods (The Gotham, MC2, Surefire mods, an HDS EDC U60GT, and a few others), as well as a Mr. Bulk Glittering-Black Dragonheart, and many others of equal or lesser note.

Good luck with finding one. If all else fails, you could try contacting Milky to see if he can be of any help (I doubt it, as they were sold out on his run over a year ago, but you never know...)

Last edited:

J Smyth

Newly Enlightened
My order has been filled.....................Thanks CPF :thumbsup: Now comes the hard part, the waiting for it to show up. :D

Also if anyone else is interested I had 2 offers to buy a Gotham from my WTB post. I wont post who the other seller is to respect there privacy but if you are in the market for a Gotham you can either tag along on this thread and say your interested in buying one or post a WTB thread of your own. You may just be contacted with an offer to buy one from a well respected member of CPF. :)

Cheers, Jim

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please forgive my interruption here but this is the first time I have seen Jets22(Brock McCracken) name in quite some time! I have a moddeled SF from him as well as one of his Blackbirds--I believe that is what it is called---it has been so long since I have even seen it in my collection.

Karl

J Smyth

Newly Enlightened
Brocks a good guy for sure and I had a Silverbird with all the bells and whisltes a while back. I know he has had some health issues and hope he is doing well. Its been a year or so since we talked via email.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is so funny, I'd been thinking about putting out a wtb on a Gotham myself!
Is there anyone out there would would be willing to part with his for a fair price? =D