Slovakia?

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, next week I'm going to Slovakia for a week. Any tips or ideas on what to do there? I will be mainly in the West part of the country, and of course I will spend some time in Bratislava too. Anyone else been there? Any suggestions?

Thanks!~

G1K

Newly Enlightened
I've been there once, but it was a business trip so I didn't get much opportunity to go out and sight see. I did stay at a hotel called Hotel Toplice, very very very nice!!

The scenery and people there were exceptional.

Ryan

G1K

Newly Enlightened
Yes, you're absolutely right, I misread the title. My bad

R

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I won't survive it ;) I'm going to a hostel and also to a Slovak girl who used to study here in Belgium. Say byebye to me ;)

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, the trip was awesome but I ended up in a Slovak hospital with a food poisoning. A hospital over there is a time machine taking you back to Soviet times :) Ahh well I survived...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hey guys, the trip was awesome but I ended up in a Slovak hospital with a food poisoning. A hospital over there is a time machine taking you back to Soviet times :) Ahh well I survived...

This reminds me of the time my dad went in for minor surgery at an actual Soviet hospital many years ago... Did you also have to bribe the doctor in order to make sure you got properly taken of, despite the free health care?

Good to hear that you're O.K.

What do you think it was that you ate, that made you ill?