Where can I get a Fenix LD10 body?

Aaron

Newly Enlightened
I have a new Fenix LD20, which is a great light, but I'm interested in getting an LD10 body to go along with it for EDC use. I've heard of people getting the body tube for the LD10 and PD20, so they have 3 lights in one. I haven't seen the bodies for any of these lights for sale on their own, but would definetly get them if I could find them. I didn't see anything at the Fenix store or 4/7's.

Thanks.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would make sure an L1D body will fit a newer LD20. My PD30 tail cap and P3D tail cap are not interchangeable. Niether is the tail cap on my L2D and PD20. Again I would make double sure what fits and what doesn't.

Bill

JWP_EE

Enlightened
I swapped the heads on my L2D and LD10. It worked fine. Since the L1D and L2D use the same heads and the LD10 and LD20 have the same head, I would think the L1D body (and tail cap) should work with a LD20 head.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think you can buy just an LD10 body, but it is the same size and specs as the L1D body.

You can also try Lighthound... Sometimes their price works out cheaper, particularly if you are buying a lot of stuff and get the free shipping.

Don't forget to check the CPF list of discounts in the CPF marketplace.